Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he compare to Brodie Smith?
I’m sure Brodie is better, not many around that compare consistently with Brodie’s meters gained or penetrating kicks. Well not Motlop anyway.

I think Motlop will be good, near AA squad season

Rockliff will be good, but people will still wonder why he’s not stat slutting like he did at Brisbane. He’ll have a good year but will be undervalued due to unrealistic expectations

The rest will suck dog balls.
Thought you rated Watts as a player?

I’m talking about the assumed negativity from uncontested footy

Brodie tends to cop hits to the head in the contest. I can’t say I’ve seen Smith hold back when it’s his turn to go.

Brodie tends to cop hits to the head in the contest. I can’t say I’ve seen Smith hold back when it’s his turn to go.

I’m not saying otherwise, I’m just saying that any criticism of Steven Motlop for being too outside, too uncontested is equally true of Brodie Smith

If Motlop is useless because he only gets uncontested ball then so is Brodie Smith. They have virtually identical records in that regard

Truth is it’s a silly criticism and it tells us nothing about either player except their role

ve-nk2pDhaSaX9hKN9605tnRd21DvxgY56FmTdMpMQ7o3e04e4uVzSW9P4TODN5QeGfzac-PcVvmghsTkFUjxQ=s0

only 252 days to go*

basically, why hasn't Ollie signed yet?

*like Primus**, they can't all be zingers

**both the minibus*** and the band

*** i.e., not a coach, thanks to Geoffa32

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ve-nk2pDhaSaX9hKN9605tnRd21DvxgY56FmTdMpMQ7o3e04e4uVzSW9P4TODN5QeGfzac-PcVvmghsTkFUjxQ=s0

only 252 days to go*

basically, why hasn't Ollie signed yet?

*like Primus**, they can't all be zingers

**both the minibus*** and the band

*** i.e., not a coach, thanks to Geoffa32

Is Ollie the only player they’ve had in years, that anyone might want?

Pretty easy to hold onto the crew of the HMS s**t-truck

How about stop posting and get onto this "no-chicken-at-KFC-in-Britain" thing!!!!

You. Had. One. Job.
Great click bait by news.com no mention of it being in the UK in the header only find out it is not in Australia by reading the article.

I was in panic mode for a few seconds, contemplating how to stock up to get through the shortage.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great click bait by news.com no mention of it being in the UK in the header only find out it is not in Australia by reading the article.

I was in panic mode for a few seconds, contemplating how to stock up to get through the shortage.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Last night I had KFC for the first time in forgotten ages. I don't know why you'd want to stock up, frankly. Am I being blasphemous?

and yet, i mentioned it in the post...

funnily enough, i've never had KFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back