2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are the Port supporters booing the umpires off?

That's a little misguided.
Was at the game, could have been convinced it was an Eagles game with all the booing.

Did seem from the stands like Port got humped by the umps tonight though, but we were up in the nose bleeds.

Last edited:
Hey folks,

Apologies for the intrusion. Just curious if any of you guys knew what the deal was with those seats in the dug-out next to the benches at Optus Stadium? I’ve noticed people sitting there every week and they look like unreal seats but I’m assuming they’re part of some exclusive suites/membership package? Asking as a possible gift idea for a die-hard Dockers relative :)

Cheers

Hey folks,

Apologies for the intrusion. Just curious if any of you guys knew what the deal was with those seats in the dug-out next to the benches at Optus Stadium? I’ve noticed people sitting there every week and they look like unreal seats but I’m assuming they’re part of some exclusive suites/membership package? Asking as a possible gift idea for a die-hard Dockers relative :)

Cheers
I'm not sure, but that's a very generous gift! I admire your gift giving abilities, let's be friends, got a birthday coming up

I'm not sure, but that's a very generous gift! I admire your gift giving abilities, let's be friends, got a birthday coming up

If you knock off the Eagles for us in your next derby, you've got yourself a deal ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blues are pathetic , why are they so pathetic with so many first rounders in the team ??
There are even more GWS spuds that aren’t in the list because they have been delisted like Liam Sumner (pick 10), Kristian Jaksch (pick 12) and Mark Whiley (pre-selection). I like Caleb Marchbank but rest are spuds (aside from Sam Docherty but he is from Brisbane and different circumstances entirely).

What’s the saying you give away peanuts and you’ll end up with Monkeys.

They have gone with quantity and overdone the moneyball method whereas Collingwood specifically targeted quality particularly Hoskin-Elliott and Adam Treloar in their trading for draft picks. Taylor Adams was another but he was a straight swap for Heath Shaw who has been a good player for GWS.

Cleary, player development is not up to scratch. They also seem to be a very small side, our younger guys seem to be far more physically developed than theirs..

Carlton need quality experienced players to nurture & support the youngsters. They don’t need any more players who have just finished toilet training.

They should look at a quality senior player from another club, who is in the twilight of their career, but can do a role for a season or two. Similar to Hodge & Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back