2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses for Port. They're mentally weak and are truly flat track bullies. Had plenty of chances to win that but crumbled under pressure. And then to allow a kick out of the stoppage and not have anyone to go against McGov was just basic.

port powder puffs suck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair they lost the two players most critical to them.
The Eagles dominated stoppages after Ryder and Dixon got injured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WC were dominating well before Dixon and the other bloke got injured and if they're going to drop their bundle when Ryder goes down and have to ruck against Lycett and Verdy they don't have much substance.

Thought Lobb's ruckwork was very good. Didn't watch all the game, but he had the better hits in the centre square in the last quarter vs Jacobs. If you're going to chase him its primarily for his marking...but if he can ruck like that, he's worth it.

Thought Lobb's ruckwork was very good. Didn't watch all the game, but he had the better hits in the centre square in the last quarter vs Jacobs. If you're going to chase him its primarily for his marking...but if he can ruck like that, he's worth it.

If Sandilands retires, I’m not sure I could wait around for Darcy / Jones / Meek to get to an appropriate level. As much as I love Darcy, he’s a fair way off. Injuries this year haven’t helped.

I’d trade for him. GWS would be mad to get rid of him. He’s their best ruck by a long way.

If Sandilands retires, I’m not sure I could wait around for Darcy / Jones / Meek to get to an appropriate level. As much as I love Darcy, he’s a fair way off. Injuries this year haven’t helped.

I’d trade for him. GWS would be mad to get rid of him. He’s their best ruck by a long way.

Yeah, it doesn't seem a good move if they got rid of someone in an area they're deficient in. I have heard rumours about a salary cap squeeze at GWS, but if they trade Lobb they would have to get in another ruck, and that'll probably cost if they want a good one.

Usually I see him struggle in the hit out work but thought he made up for that by being mobile and a very good contested mark around the ground when taking on a back up role. Maybe GWS see him as a No 1.

I know he hasn't had the five years of development that you thought he'd need, but would you trade for English? Be in his third year next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back