2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd kind of enjoy watching the Slime get dismantled by Richmond after Perth gets totes hyped about an Eagles premiership.
Probably rather see GWS get through but they are probably too injury riddled to make it.

I'd kind of enjoy watching the Slime get dismantled by Richmond after Perth gets totes hyped about an Eagles premiership.
Probably rather see GWS get through but they are probably too injury riddled to make it.
I agree with what you said yesterday that Hawthorn are a genuine chance to get through to the GF in such an open year.

Hopefully they'll be hit once or twice by the karma bus on the way to the GF.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geez I hope so. These campaigners and their idiotic fans don’t deserve it after the way they’ve carried on the last week.

I was originally hopeful that both Richmond and GWS were good enough to beat them but having just looked through the GWS’ injury list which has somehow got even worse, im now less confident about them. Maybe hawthorn but still not really convinced.

Ay least I don’t have grand final tickets booked like in 2015.

Saints have 27 wins in the last 3 years and we have 20, but yeah give that poverty club a PP for failing to draft and not being where the AFL wants them to be. That's terrible.

Ryan Crowley was one of the most antagonistic and effective taggers of all time, employing intense psychological warfare on the oppositions best players for years. The biggest meltdown he ever caused was when Steve Johnson refused to shake his hand after a game. I find it very hard to believe that Andrew Brayshaw, the kid, in less than a half of footy was so unscrupulous and aggravating that Gaff had no further recourse but to cave his face in.
Gaff would never have struck Crowley because he would never have been able to muster up the courage to do so. Aside from maybe Cerra, he picked the least physically developed player to strike, and after he did it, he ran away.

Who cares if his mental health is suffering? He needs to own what he is: a coward.

The Eagles H&A record has been pretty impressive this year, however, they are lucky to be 2nd after a few results that could have easily gone the other way

The Geelong (H), Freo (Away Derby), GWS (A) & Port Adelaide (A) were a handful of games where their opponents lost key players throughout the game and ran out of legs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I hope they make the GF and embarrass themselves on the big stage again. The arrogance leading up to the big day followed by them shitting the bed and either death silence or "we've won 3" calls amuses me greatly.

Interesting i had a quick look on the Melbourne board.

Some aren't that disappointed that hogan is out for the rest of the year.

They feel the forward line will work better without him.

Interesting i had a quick look on the Melbourne board.

Some aren't that disappointed that hogan is out for the rest of the year.

They feel the forward line will work better without him.
The Freo board is the only place Hogan is safe. Everyone else sees him for what he actually is (or in Dees case, a little worse).

Doesn't have the mentality to be elite at this stage. He may develop it but I reckon he'd be next to useless in a final ATM so can see where their fans are coming from.

Kicked something like 3 gpg against bottom 9 teams (ie all their wins) and 4 goals from 5 games against top 9 teams. Massive flat tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back