2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, I am using Google Chrome on a 13inch Mac (it's really not that small of a screen, most uni students have one this size), if it thinks i'm using an Ipad then they need to fix their site.
That's literally what I just said. The design, however, is fine.

That's literally what I just said. The design, however, is fine.
The design isn't working though, I'm getting one thing on the screen whereas the old design works.

It's a huge flaw in the design that it will only show one item on a 13inch screen, this behaviour is happening for others so we can assume its intended in the design. (happens on both Safari and Chrome for me too)

The design isn't working though, I'm getting one thing on the screen whereas the old design works.

It's a huge flaw in the design that it will only show one item on a 13inch screen, this behaviour is happening for others so we can assume its intended in the design. (happens on both Safari and Chrome for me too)
Do you understand the difference between design and development? This is a flaw in the JS detection script that's interpreting your screen resolution at a certain point, and rendering it for you this way.

Do you understand the difference between design and development? This is a flaw in the JS detection script that's interpreting your screen resolution at a certain point, and rendering it for you this way.
Nope, see the message quoted, its made like this by design. Which is a huge oversight IMO

If your screen resolution (or the size of the window) is 1280px or under it'll flick to the hero image / sidebar menu layout

EDIT: Also would like to add the old design is just a lot cleaner, less clunky than this new design, big boxes all over the screen, it just doesn't look appealing.

Nope, see the message quoted, its made like this by design. Which is a huge oversight IMO

EDIT: Also would like to add the old design is just a lot cleaner, less clunky than this new design, big boxes all over the screen, it just doesn't look appealing.
Jesus Christ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

while we're on the afl website does anyone else have trouble with videos not loading. Happens a lot for me where I'll get the ad and then the actual video just doesn't load?
I've been getting that on mobile lately. Everyone bangs on about the Duffy video and it won't load for me

while we're on the afl website does anyone else have trouble with videos not loading. Happens a lot for me where I'll get the ad and then the actual video just doesn't load?

Yes. happening a lot just recently. I assume it is because I have not upgraded to the latest version of this or that or blah that it wants.

It's actually s**t that they have lost it. It further consolidates the revenue pulling power in the same few clubs.

This revenue pulling power is tough for some clubs.

In Victoria, some clubs are still clinging to the pokies revenue, to prop up their clubs. Is that to say that they would be insolvent without the pokies dough ?. If you can't survive without pokies, you aint a big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back