2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole - 'oh that'll add another 10K members' - while it was a joke, also represented an idea that members are just a number. Even if it's true, it's not something you ever want to articulate publically :p That to me is what defines a soulless club
Yes. Also that there were just trying to explain everything to each other to appease the competing egos in the room. How were they not on the same page before they even got in there? This explains much about the club. How they faced around with Ross, why they’re so bad on field despite their draft picks of late etc. Rabble.

Yes. Also that there were just trying to explain everything to each other to appease the competing egos in the room. How were they not on the same page before they even got in there? This explains much about the club. How they faced around with Ross, why they’re so bad on field despite their draft picks of late etc. Rabble.

brilliant hey :)

Geez Cousins really is a piece of work...

The court previously heard on one occasion, Cousins sat in a car with Ms Tinecheff while holding a screwdriver and said: “I can’t wait to use it.” The former West Coast captain later allegedly threatened: “I’m going to kill you. I’m going to take your life and your freedom and the things you love the most.”

Cousins also allegedly said he was going to bury her car “where she would survive for a couple of days, then he would bring the kids to play so she would hear them but would not be able to get to them”.

The court previously heard on one occasion, Cousins sat in a car with Ms Tinecheff while holding a screwdriver and said: “I can’t wait to use it.” The former West Coast captain later allegedly threatened: “I’m going to kill you. I’m going to take your life and your freedom and the things you love the most.”

Cousins also allegedly said he was going to bury her car “where she would survive for a couple of days, then he would bring the kids to play so she would hear them but would not be able to get to them”.
Disgraceful. Frightening to think about how this saga might end.

You're being too kind.

The poor thing. He’s the victim in all this, you know that don’t you?

Hope whoever it was they had singing the anthem at Optus to open the cricket never gets to do it again. What a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I laughed at Seven West Media’s back hander to Freo when they had an article about the Aussie team switching changing rooms from Freo’s to West Coast’s because of the lack of wins at Optus Stadium so far. Love the Aussie cricket team and Langer but it’s a shame he’s a big West Coast supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back