Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beak_A

Senior List
AFL Club
Fremantle
They ain’t good enough and like someone said, that Eagle sucking dwarf will be gone in 2 years
Bring in a guy to get a side off the credibility canvas while also trying to replace two of the best batsmen in the world then sack him once the hard work is done

Yeah nice ethos you’ve got there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freoextra

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
You dont watch much cricket do you. This indian team is decent but are being made to look good by an utterly dismal aussie top order. Handscomb and head are some of the worst test batsmen ive seen.
I think Head has the ability to make it. Just has to learn to be more careful with his attacking shots. Handscombe looks set to be dropped, I presume Burns could come in and Finch could drop down the order at last.

Docker82

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bring in a guy to get a side off the credibility canvas while also trying to replace two of the best batsmen in the world then sack him once the hard work is done

Langer will bring back Smith and Warner the moment he can and/or the moment he sees them as the best option which let’s face it will be straight away.

The issue with Langer I have is he’s done jack sh*t with a pretty strong WA side in comparison to the rest the state set up and seems to have built his reputation off mainly BBL success. Ridiculous fast bowling riches, test spinner and a top six who’ve mostly played for Australia in the past and he achieved a single one day cup victory. BBL success is great but his state record isn’t amazing.

nurries

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo

Would help if his credibility if he didn’t play stupid cricketers and in the wrong positions

nurries

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Langer will bring back Smith and Warner the moment he can and/or the moment he sees them as the best option which let’s face it will be straight away.

The issue with Langer I have is he’s done jack sh*t with a pretty strong WA side in comparison to the rest the state set up and seems to have built his reputation off mainly BBL success. Ridiculous fast bowling riches, test spinner and a top six who’ve mostly played for Australia in the past and he achieved a single one day cup victory. BBL success is great but his state record isn’t amazing.
Exactly. Hardly has the runs on the board

westy1

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
east freo
You dont watch much cricket do you. This indian team is decent but are being made to look good by an utterly dismal aussie top order. Handscomb and head are some of the worst test batsmen ive seen.
Pardon me for enjoying a good contest
Must suck be such an expert in everything
Tel me again how shit it all is ?

Nolo180

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
I must admit I haven't been that interested in cricket recently especially since we lost Smith & Warner but I've caught bits and pieces of the current series and I have to admit its been very interesting to say the least. Sunday after tea was tense!

I agree the Aussies arent batting that well but at least the bowling attack is going ok. The Indians could smell blood before they got here so are up for the contest. Making for a fascinating contest IMO.

When Smith comes back he will either be the glue for the batting order again or he will be a shadow. The sledging will be merciless either way.

Beak_A

Senior List
AFL Club
Fremantle

Agree it’s not amazing but it’s solid

If you want a no bullshit culture then he’s your man

It’ll be interesting to see how quickly Warner does get back I don’t think he’s got a lot of fans in the establishment at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom