G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Agree it’s not amazing but it’s solid

If you want a no bullshit culture then he’s your man

It’ll be interesting to see how quickly Warner does get back I don’t think he’s got a lot of fans in the establishment at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He at least is playing well, Smith looks a shell of the player he was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MadDocker

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Think the Warner being on the outer narrative is a media beat up similar to the Ross not being popular at the club. Once he's allowed back, he'll be welcomed by everyone (provided he's making runs).

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'd be perfectly happy for Warner never to represent the baggy green again. Everything I've heard about him from those a little more in the know than the average punter suggests he's a real piece of work.
I know I'm old fashioned but I prefer a bit of sportsmanship and good grace in my athletes. If its win at any cost I don't want to play.

Beak_A

Senior List
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'd be perfectly happy for Warner never to represent the baggy green again. Everything I've heard about him from those a little more in the know than the average punter suggests he's a real piece of work.
I know I'm old fashioned but I prefer a bit of sportsmanship and good grace in my athletes. If its win at any cost I don't want to play.
That’s what I’ve heard too

MadDocker

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Best one in a while. On field banter. Momentum shifts. Speccy catches. Great bowling and some beautiful batting all on an interesting pitch. If Aussies pull off a win just about perfect test match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beak_A

Senior List
AFL Club
Fremantle
286 is not beyond India if a few of them settle. Aussies going to have to bowl very well and take any chances in the field. Hope we rattle them and go into Boxing Day with the series tied.
The radio folk reckon they’ve got enough and that pitch is becoming trickier. But of course there’s the Kohli factor

westy1

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
east freo
in a perfect world the 3 suspended players have difficulties forcing their way back in due to the winning form of the current team

FreoRicci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Smith is a walk on start. We need him badly. S Marsh is gone, and to retire. 35 average is pretty poor, given his run of form over the year.
Warner have no time for. He rubs a lot people the wrong way. Rather develop Harris or have Renshaw.

estibador

purple haze
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
in a perfect world the 3 suspended players have difficulties forcing their way back in due to the winning form of the current team
Steve Smith's batting average is second only to Bradman of those to play more than 20 Tests. That's one hell of a perfect world if he can't get a game in our team!

Allikat

Aunty Allikat
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Moderator #7,194
I was lucky enough to see a talk from someone extremely high up at CA the day before the sanctions were announced, and he had a fair bit to say about Warner. He looked almost relieved that this gave CA an excuse to get rid of Warner.

yyou

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
I saw the movie, Bohemian Rhapsody last night (kino cinema is cheap on Mondays) & loved it.
The lead actor was amazing & I loved the scene where the character played by Mike Myers bemoaned that the song Bohemian Rhapsody was not going to be head banged to in a car.
'Twas a delightful little aside to those of us old enough to have seen Waynes World

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Smith is a walk on start. We need him badly. S Marsh is gone, and to retire. 35 average is pretty poor, given his run of form over the year.
Warner have no time for. He rubs a lot people the wrong way. Rather develop Harris or have Renshaw.
35 is about what Smith is scoring at grade level nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom