Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smeg Head

Just take a bite
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
It has been quoted in the media several times he is a slime supporter. I should (do) know better than believe WA media outlets.
Marsh tagged his fellow North Melbourne supporter and Test teammate Peter Siddle in Tuesday’s tweet.

“I always have been a fan of North Melbourne,” Marsh said.

“Western Australia had the Eagles but Shaun and I have stuck with the Kangas. I love them.”
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...t/news-story/b7a28d0b35e6e790ad134109e278bfd8

Halfbaked

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
AFL Club
West Coast
I remember reading an article a couple years ago where he professed his love for North Melbourne. He even made a point on claiming his cousin played for West Coast, but he wouldnt be swayed. His cousin being Brad Sheppard.

tonygeeks

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
I remember reading an article a couple years ago where he professed his love for North Melbourne. He even made a point on claiming his cousin played for West Coast, but he wouldnt be swayed. His cousin being Brad Sheppard.
Jeez your blokes would of loved batting on that wicket wouldn't they?

They don't get much flatter than that

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Smeg Head

Just take a bite
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
I don't get in arguments on the internet. I made it simple as possible I believed you.
It was reported that he was a slime supporter ( i know this because I heard it), I don't remember or care when or where.
On the up side of being wrong it makes supporting him much more enjoyable.
Oh yeah I took that, never hurts to have the reference there to back yourself up though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purpletown

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC Denver Broncos
Cummins is a world class cricketer, same with Lyon, Payne very good too. Khawaja has improved but still has some work to do imo.

Of the rest Harris is young enough and has shown quite a bit of promise to date and Head is OK and can't be written off yet.

The Marsh boys still continue to frustrate as often as not unfortunately. Starc and Hazlewood have both been way down on form this series and a long way off the standard of the best of the Indian pace bowlers and need to lift their output to stay in the side.

Finch has no future as a test cricketer.

That means 2 A graders, 2 just under A graders, 2 rookies with the jury out as to their ability at test level, 2 good pace bowlers who are out of form, 2 Marsh brothers ????? and Finch??? Aussie cricket is at a low ebb.

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
"Stickability" seems to be a lost skill with the current crop.

I would play Khawaja as opener, teamed with Harris.

Finch... gone, but the Marsh's deserve a whack too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom