2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docker82

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Shaun Marsh won’t be dropped and nor should he be. Finch, Mitch and Harris would all go first - none of these guys will ever be test cricketers.

Harris will last because he’s played three games but he’s slightly above average at best at shield level. Ni more, no less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tayl0r

AFL Club
Fremantle
Moderator #7,252
Harris is at #2 for runs for Australia this series

Head - 217
Harris - 177
Shaun Marsh - 175
Paine - 169
Khawaja - 167
Cummins - 138
Finch - 97
Starc - 88
Lyon - 83
Handscomb - 68 (4 innings)
Hazlewood - 30
Mitch Marsh - 19 (2 innings)

Docker82

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Harris is at #2 for runs for Australia this series

Head - 217
Harris - 177
Shaun Marsh - 175
Paine - 169
Khawaja - 167
Cummins - 138
Finch - 97
Starc - 88
Lyon - 83
Handscomb - 68 (4 innings)
Hazlewood - 30
Mitch Marsh - 19 (2 innings)
Yea I’ve seen enough if him before hand to say confidently he won’t make as a test cricketer. Smith, Warner and Bancroft will all be in the team by the start of the Ashes.

DeanS

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
Yea I’ve seen enough if him before hand to say confidently he won’t make as a test cricketer. Smith, Warner and Bancroft will all be in the team by the start of the Ashes.
We need Smith. Not fussed about Bancroft and sincerely hope we’ve seen the last of Warner.

anchor man

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dynamic Dockers &South Fr
Harris will play in Sydney and in the Sri Lankan tests as well.He is being groomed to open for a long time.
Shaun MArsh will play without doubt.I heard one of the commentators say they should open with him.I don't agree.Leave him settle where he is.He has been the shunting tool for a long time.He has batted anywhere from opener to number seven.No wonder he is a bit rattled.
Finch will play but not open.
Laberchagne.... not sure what he has done to be named in the squad.
A big effort is needed from the boys to stop the Indians from winning the series.A draw is no good, we have to win.
Did any one hear Warnie have a crack at our quicks after the game today.He gave out figures that were quite damning.

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Harris will play in Sydney and in the Sri Lankan tests as well.He is being groomed to open for a long time.
Shaun MArsh will play without doubt.I heard one of the commentators say they should open with him.I don't agree.Leave him settle where he is.He has been the shunting tool for a long time.He has batted anywhere from opener to number seven.No wonder he is a bit rattled.
Finch will play but not open.
Laberchagne.... not sure what he has done to be named in the squad.
A big effort is needed from the boys to stop the Indians from winning the series.A draw is no good, we have to win.
Did any one hear Warnie have a crack at our quicks after the game today.He gave out figures that were quite damning.
Have often thought that our quicks (starc and hazel) need as much of a rev up as our batsmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anchor man

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dynamic Dockers &South Fr
Some interesting facts and figure handed out on our bowlers by Shane Warne after the third test. As another poster said here, the bowlers need a rev up as well.

yyou

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
Square Peg
Is it time to start a thread for 2019? (I don't want to steal your thunder)
This time maybe you can state that you feel Freo will be sh1t this year?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom