2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True enough. Without visiting their board no doubt they are patting themselves on the back for debuting 5 players to our 2 as well.

Think it is nuts against a pumped up Swans though. They can't tank either since they don't have their 1st rounder.
They still have to whittle it down to 22. They have 5 debutants in their 26 - only one has been listed on the field so far.

They still have to whittle it down to 22. They have 5 debutants in their 26 - only one has been listed on the field so far.
Ah yes, good spot.

I am expecting Waterman, Venables and Ryan to get a run. Simmo said that Watson might be in the frame too. I was surprised when Ainsworth got named given he didn't touch it in JLT but then I guess none of them really did.

Watson is fast and takes the game on but from what I have seen he can't kick. Risky in the back half but I suppose JJ won a Normy shanking it so it might work out for them.
JJ doesn't stuff around with it though - he takes possession and plays on quickly. Watson tries to get too clever and ends up stuffing it up (at WAFL level) - I can only imagine how much the problem would be magnified at AFL level.

wanted Carlton to beat Richmond to lower the smug levels post game. But also glad Carlton lost. We will likely be competing with Carlton for a position on the ladder. Prefer to see them continue to lose and prop us up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got no excuse to why we missed Fogarty if he becomes a star key forward (which is looking pretty likely).

None. at. all.
Some rumours going around he was not shy about saying his preferred playing location was Adelaide but who knows. Did have poor production in draft year too. Looking a lot like being told to hide right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back