2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t jinx it
emoji51.png
Should help having his experienced WA teammates there too.
emoji106.png
I know. I'm gonna STFU until he eclipses 82.

Angus Brayshaw listed as an emergency for the Dees, Andrew confirmed for best Brayshaw?
Also Angus was a Freo supporter, cheap trade target?
I know hes unfortunately had multiple concussions, but has he shown enough at AFL level yet to prove he'll be a good, reliable player? Showed glimpses, big season for him with lots of Melbourne youngsters coming good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy Darcy Fogarty looked good. I was hoping we would draft him with our second. Cerra better be bloody good as Darcy looks fantastic.Especially as he looks capable of being a key forward

We've got no excuse to why we missed Fogarty if he becomes a star key forward (which is looking pretty likely).

None. at. all.

Some rumours going around he was not shy about saying his preferred playing location was Adelaide but who knows. Did have poor production in draft year too. Looking a lot like being told to hide right now.

Wanted to stay in Adelaide and overplayed his injury to help that cause. Let it go guys. We get two better players in the making.
Wasn't just us who passed. Significant rumours out and about that he wanted to stay in Adelaide.
Douglas shouldn't receive any weeks for his hit.
The hell he shouldn't - ****er should get life for taking Merret out. 23 pts.

For all we know Darcy Fogarty walked into the interview with Freo FC shitfaced and said he'd rather not play footy than play in WA. Then he vomited on the desk. And on Bondy. And then on Ross. Whilst wearing a crows jumper. And nothing else.

We dont know what goes on behind closed doors. Like it's been mentioned, we weren't the only club to pass on him. Far from it.
It would've been nice to have him but I'll back us in on this one I reckon.

Yeah, Essendon aren't too impressive and Crows remind me of 2015 Eagles. Essendon's skills were woeful across the ground and had the umpires hand in their pocket and still couldn't put away a Crows side that were clearly cooked, had 2 debutants and had 5 of their best missing at home. They're meant to be a T4 team apparently too.

Crowden will show them what a real crow eater looks like.

Bombers going to be hard to beat next week.

Depends a bit on today - let's see both teams first. If we get smashed today and the talk of return of the pressure game is hollow, then we will be in a spot of strife.

Besides adding Gibbs (who was BOG in a losing side) the Crows have done stuff all to improve their game plan. They haven’t really addressed losing lever and cameron either - for example Stewart and Hooker were leading into space all night, and with betts flying for marks no one was crumbing at all.

Add to that Jenkins is basically a slightly better Jack Hannath. Mcgovern had a dissapointing game as well.

Besides adding Gibbs (who was BOG in a losing side) the Crows have done stuff all to improve their game plan. They haven’t really addressed losing lever and cameron either - for example Stewart and Hooker were leading into space all night, and with betts flying for marks no one was crumbing at all.

Add to that Jenkins is basically a slightly better Jack Hannath. Mcgovern had a dissapointing game as well.
I thought Gibbs went missing in the last qtr. Was everywhere in the 3rd when the whole team was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back