2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard some really impressive post match coaches press conferences so far this round. Hardwick, Bolton and Clarkson are very honest and insightful. Totally all over their teams performance and also on the opponents performance.

Sneaky suspicion that Fagan and Dew would be good to see/hear too.

Have to admire the Hawks.

Won the flag in 2015 and started a rebuild after 2016. Constantly tweaking their squad, shedding assistant coaches every year but still find talent to replace the exits both coaching and playing. They're winning games through their rebuild and will be competitive again this year by the looks of it.

They beat Collingwood at home. Interesting to see how they would have gone against a finals side away . Was Fremantle the only bottom 8 side to play a finals side this round?

They beat Collingwood at home. Interesting to see how they would have gone against a finals side away . Was Fremantle the only bottom 8 side to play a finals side this round?
No Carlton were apparently impressive when they let Richmond have 70 inside 50s and 36 shots on goal on thursday.

Yeah that was disgraceful. When I first heard I was picturing a spur of the moment fingernail or something, but a premeditated plan like that is very disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was disgraceful. When I first heard I was picturing a spur of the moment fingernail or something, but a premeditated plan like that is very disappointing.
Why use something that's bright yellow? At least use something white or light brown that could be passed off as a stick of gum or an old band-aid.

Was it really even just 'tape'?

Langer will be the new coach before the next series, Smith should and will lose his captaincy and Warner can't be given the role. They should take the chance of Mitch Marsh, his leadership at WA has been very impressive this season. Only concern there is he has only just established himself in the side.

Nothing will change. Every country in the world has been found guilty with this stuff. Perfect man Tendulkar was even caught ball tampering but the BCCI covered it the best they could. Sure there’s still articles or YouTube clips though. It’s also quite ironic the South Africans are the ones going ape s**t about this. They’ve been caught more than anyone including a few of the current team - the skipper comes to mind straight away.

The truth is it’s a worldwide cricket disgrace. Most teams are doing it at times so other teams follow. Bancroft has been stupid enough to be caught. I’m disappointed in the Australian cricket team but I honestly don’t know why I expected anything different.

I am not trying to say this is ok but it’s liking diving in soccer, ducking for frees in AFL etc. Until the governing boards grow some balls not thing will ever be done and players will receive nothing but short term shame if exposed.

He took steroids to heal his shoulder and they worked.

Well not really given he never bowled a proper flipper ever again but yes, probably.

That aside, this is ****ed.

This is an absolute disgrace. Wilful and deliberate cheating. ******* sack the lot of the campaigners. I'm so sad that not only does it appear that they are a bunch of campaigners, which I can handle as long as they win fairly, but also a bunch of cheats.

That overrated bogan would have been involved with the tampering for sure.

Maybe. Despite being a campaigner I think he's shown he has weird moral hangups with respect to specific things. If he can just be on valium permanently when on the field it might work.

Of course if he was involved then see ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back