2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed at Seven West Media’s back hander to Freo when they had an article about the Aussie team switching changing rooms from Freo’s to West Coast’s because of the lack of wins at Optus Stadium so far. Love the Aussie cricket team and Langer but it’s a shame he’s a big West Coast supporter.
i can't stand the midget simpleton for that reason.
I felt the same way about m hussey as well, & some of my fellow Freo fans argued with me, but I can't abide that particular character flaw

Last edited:

i can't stand the midget simpleton for that reason.
I felt the same way about m hussey as well, & some of my fellow Freo fans argued with me, but I can't abide that particular character flaw

Huss was a big Freo fan wasn’t he?

I laughed at Seven West Media’s back hander to Freo when they had an article about the Aussie team switching changing rooms from Freo’s to West Coast’s because of the lack of wins at Optus Stadium so far. Love the Aussie cricket team and Langer but it’s a shame he’s a big West Coast supporter.

Has nothing to do with Football I would’ve thought - in Langers eyes anyway. Every single home team that’s played a competitive game there has lost. Channel Seven are just morons who make everything they can about the eagles.

Having said that I think he’s an overrated coach who won’t last 24 months in the job.

I want the Indians to win now based on that comment and then remind Langer next time he is on the radio.

Arrogant twat

Definitely not out...
595424_e3178077aec1a0ba26cc02eba2e8e04e.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They ain’t good enough and like someone said, that Eagle sucking dwarf will be gone in 2 years

They ain’t good enough and like someone said, that Eagle sucking dwarf will be gone in 2 years

Bring in a guy to get a side off the credibility canvas while also trying to replace two of the best batsmen in the world then sack him once the hard work is done

Yeah nice ethos you’ve got there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You dont watch much cricket do you. This indian team is decent but are being made to look good by an utterly dismal aussie top order. Handscomb and head are some of the worst test batsmen ive seen.

I think Head has the ability to make it. Just has to learn to be more careful with his attacking shots. Handscombe looks set to be dropped, I presume Burns could come in and Finch could drop down the order at last.

Bring in a guy to get a side off the credibility canvas while also trying to replace two of the best batsmen in the world then sack him once the hard work is done

Yeah nice ethos you’ve got there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Langer will bring back Smith and Warner the moment he can and/or the moment he sees them as the best option which let’s face it will be straight away.

The issue with Langer I have is he’s done jack sh*t with a pretty strong WA side in comparison to the rest the state set up and seems to have built his reputation off mainly BBL success. Ridiculous fast bowling riches, test spinner and a top six who’ve mostly played for Australia in the past and he achieved a single one day cup victory. BBL success is great but his state record isn’t amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back