2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of booing at the best of times
Especially your own players for the crime of being selected in the team
Always a few in the crowd but today at the g was a bit harsh on Mitch marsh
yerrrp , strange as it’s only west Aussie’s that boo isn’t?..well according to vicco big footy fans

While selectors probably wouldve preferred more runs from marsh,he’s obviously there as much for his bowling especially on ANOTHER mcg road, hanscombs a waste of space at test level at the moment so not sure while vic fans upset.

Anyways the one eyed vicco supporters should’ve saved their booing for the mcc/curator for producing ,for upteenth time, another lifeless pitch aimed at ensuring 5 days of gate takings/placating their Indian counterparts

Paine doesn’t take the new 3rd new Ball when it’s available
This is an absolute bore
( I’m still watching though )

It has been quoted in the media several times he is a slime supporter. I should (do) know better than believe WA media outlets.
Marsh tagged his fellow North Melbourne supporter and Test teammate Peter Siddle in Tuesday’s tweet.

“I always have been a fan of North Melbourne,” Marsh said.

“Western Australia had the Eagles but Shaun and I have stuck with the Kangas. I love them.”
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...t/news-story/b7a28d0b35e6e790ad134109e278bfd8

I remember reading an article a couple years ago where he professed his love for North Melbourne. He even made a point on claiming his cousin played for West Coast, but he wouldnt be swayed. His cousin being Brad Sheppard.

Jeez your blokes would of loved batting on that wicket wouldn't they?

They don't get much flatter than that

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get in arguments on the internet. I made it simple as possible I believed you.
It was reported that he was a slime supporter ( i know this because I heard it), I don't remember or care when or where.
On the up side of being wrong it makes supporting him much more enjoyable.
Oh yeah I took that, never hurts to have the reference there to back yourself up though.

I like the way Shami bowls
It is even better than the way he helps wash my car :moustache::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back