NRL 2018 NRL Grand Final - Storm vs Roosters

Remove this Banner Ad

get sum pics of it on here
his leg was bent with intention
Channel nein dinosaurs showed the angle that was blurry and not definitive and excused their hate of anything outside RL states
I cringed at it
They damage their own product

And Slater ran straight into it. He didn't move, and doesn't have to. Give it up.

Not one person questioned his stationary leg after viewing the different angles.

not one person commentator/BF poster, not even the the storm twits on the ground.

Just you

#crusoe
Yeh ok
How does the direction of ya life work 4 you......going with majority and...all ? wateva works i guess
But anyway...not everyone is thinking that way

Unlike Cronk, who we know is injured but has not talked to anyone after the game and nicked off.

Well he used to be a Storm player so he probably doesn't want to celebrate too much in front of some of his old teammates.

Sorry, mate. Didn't mean to upset anyone, but I did think the general sportsmanship was pretty appalling today. I guess it's a general gripe I have. I've bagged out AFL teams for lame macho crap too, which has also upset plenty of AFL supporters on here.

I generally get called sensitive funnily enough, when the sensitivity usually seems to come from those that disagree.

I'm not upset, so don't stress.

Well he used to be a Storm player so he probably doesn't want to celebrate too much in front of some of his old teammates.
Him and Smith hate each other now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with this crowd... They're similar to WCE fans
Bit s**t after the game, but apparently the Eagles fans did similar yesterday (just what I've read). Probably a different culture too. I'm not invested enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back