Rumour 2018 Off Season Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat is a legend. Has a theory that Richmond are doping which intrigues me
ofcourse they are, said so on a richmond subforum thread. the deafening flurry of replies* telling.

* no one replied, but got two #likes.

note: my team Zgope1 Mutt
tho I am very much fairweather supporter. i go for the little guys and richmond who i still have to go for, are anything but little, more Leviathan...

dogwatch please add this:

no clue where to put this, and never thought i'd post something like this, but a mate of mine works at the school bailey smith goes to, they were talking and apparently you guys will 100% pick him up if he slides to your pick.

dogwatch please add this:
Done. Not convinced that we should hang our hat on something posted by a Carlton supporter who reckons his mate goes to school with Bailey ... but it passes the reasonableness test. Bailey Smith is somebody I had picked out as ideal for us a couple of months ago.

Done. Not convinced that we should hang our hat on something posted by a Carlton supporter who reckons his mate goes to school with Bailey ... but it passes the reasonableness test. Bailey Smith is somebody I had picked out as ideal for us a couple of months ago.
The fact that we would be keen to use pick 7 on someone who could well go top 3 isn't exactly a shock

The fact that we would be keen to use pick 7 on someone who could well go top 3 isn't exactly a shock
The Inbetweener also said he head from Smith's management that we are very keen. There's a lot of players that are touted to go above us and he's the one we've heard about twice. I'd say he's the one we want. Maybe he's not number one on our board but I'd say he's very close.

Agree, but neither is the rumour that Honeychurch might be leaving or that we're offering a contract extension to Brad Lynch. I'm just logging the more plausible and/or well-sourced or persistent rumours.

In this case it gives us an idea what type we're targeting with our first draft pick, i.e. it's not one of the Kings (even if that's who we end up with when our pick comes around).

ofcourse they are, said so on a richmond subforum thread. the deafening flurry of replies* telling.

tho I am very much fairweather supporter. i go for the little guys and richmond who i still have to go for, are anything but little, more Leviathan...

Stunningly stupid post I would have thought. Haven't even mentioned you heard it from a mate of mate of a mate whose mum shags his mate which might have given the notion a 1% chance of legitimacy....

Stunningly stupid post I would have thought. Haven't even mentioned you heard it from a mate of mate of a mate whose mum shags his mate which might have given the notion a 1% chance of legitimacy....
If you want to visit this board you should show some respect to everyone. Tread carefully friend.

you are not aware of my position. I was linked in to this thread by 'scrays supporter Zgope1 so take it up with him, not me. he knows my position

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be surprised that he is trolling. I remember this poster from game day thread against Carlton. He was told to get lost by many of us.

Where are the Wingard rumours coming from? Anywhere reputable?
Nothing concrete on him being linked to the Bulldogs. I suspect it's people optimistically joining dots, including a couple of old Chad tweets that referred to the Martin Flanagan book and his former teammate Jackson Trengove. Pretty tenuous, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong or that we haven't at least asked the question.

Someone posted a report from 5AA (Adelaide) saying several Melbourne clubs were interested. There have been mixed messages from over there about whether he might really be gettable/on the market. At the right price almost anyone is gettable I suppose.

The usual vaporous stuff in other words.

McCluggage and Crouch brothers hail from Ballarat region. We are now the club with an AFL presence in Ballarat, therefore...

She’s a witch, she’s a witch!!!
Thanks Ivan you actually made me laugh and for that ....
557000_5178244bf80430389af64fc69183c015_thumb.jpg
(I fart in your general direction)

Your theory that Richmond are doping is sound. I don’t know why a Richmond fan has tracked such posting. Almost seems like the club have employed him to target people drumming up such conversation.

Anyway, blackcat you have claimed my source. The Frankston Sam Lloyd source is mine and I’m your source.

I’m hearing it is pretty much a done deal

If you want to visit this board you should show some respect to everyone. Tread carefully friend.

I played the post not the man. I do respect everyone, more than most.

In fairness an unsubstantiated claim that individuals are doping is about as serious of an accusation you can get in professional sport.

The legitimacy of it being in this thread is questionable at best, but if I was a Tigers fan, I'd shut it down in a similar manner to what Phar Ace did.

In fairness an unsubstantiated claim that individuals are doping is about as serious of an accusation you can get in professional sport.

The legitimacy of it being in this thread is questionable at best, but if I was a Tigers fan, I'd shut it down in a similar manner to what Phar Ace did.
It’s funny how regarding everything else in professional sport we can freely speculate but with doping- a reality in sport and football, we can’t talk about it like it’s a reality

It’s funny how regarding everything else in professional sport we can freely speculate but with doping- a reality in sport and football, we can’t talk about it like it’s a reality
I Wouldn't call that funny. My opinion is that you shouldn't accuse someone of breaking the rules without evidence and that accusing an athlete of doping is as serious an accusation you can make to someone who is a professional competitor. Can you think of another one?

Talk about doping as a reality all you want, without accusing someone or a group of people of doing it. Unless of course you have actual evidence. It's slanderous and disrespectful in my opinion.

I didn't delete the post, nor suggest that there was anything wrong with challenging the claims made in the post. I warned the poster to be respectful because he opened the post with "Stunningly stupid post I would have thought...."

You may think it's acceptable to speak to others that way. I don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back