List Mgmt. 2018 Official Free Agents' List

Next Gen Rookie

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2017
Hiding in Bacon8's roofspace
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sloane officially listed as Restricted.

AFL has today notified all 18 clubs of the 11 players who qualify for restricted free agency and 40 players who qualify for unrestricted free agency under the rules agreed between the AFL/AFLPA.

Restricted Free Agents (in club order) Rory Sloane; Cam Guthrie; Tom Lynch; Tom McDonald; Shaun Atley, Bachar Houli; Andrew Gaff, Scott Lycett; Jeremy McGovern; Jordan Roughead; Mitch Wallis.

Unrestricted Free Agents (club order) 1of 3: Richard Douglas; David Mackay; Andy Otten; Rohan Bewick; Ryan Lester; Marc Murphy; Kade Simpson; Jarryd Blair; Alex Fasolo; Tyson Goldsack; Ben Reid; Tom Bellchambers; Hayden Ballantyne; Michael Johnson; David Mundy; Aaron Sandilands;

Unrestricted Free Agents (in club order) 2of 3: George Horlin-Smith; Daniel Menzel; Jarrod Harbrow; Michael Rischitelli; Shaun Burgoyne, Taylor Duryea; Paul Puopolo; Ryan Schoenmakers; Brendan Whitecross; Neville Jetta; Scott Thompson; Sam Wright; Justin Westhoff;

Unrestricted Free Agents (in club order) 3 of 3: Reece Conca; Shaun Grigg; Sam Gilbert; Heath Grundy; Jarrad McVeigh; Nick Smith; Mark Le Cras; Eric Mackenzie; Luke Dahlhaus; Tom Liberatore; Dale Morris.

Libba & Dahlhaus outside the Top 10 contracts at the Dogs is surprising. Esp given Lycett IS in WCE Top 10.

conVINCEd

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I would be chucking a heap of cash at Luke Dahlhaus. Be excellent pickup if Sloane goes or BCrouch cannot get over his injury issues.

Have been thinking lately that I hope we already have a sizeable offer in front of Dahlhaus.

He’d be perfect rotating between midfield and half forward, tackling his ass off.

Be a great get as a UFA too.

I’d give $550/4 - probably not enough to drag him away from the Dogs though.

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have been thinking lately that I hope we already have a sizeable offer in front of Dahlhaus.

He’d be perfect rotating between midfield and half forward, tackling his ass off.

Be a great get as a UFA too.

I’d give $550/4 - probably not enough to drag him away from the Dogs though.
If the dogs keep playing like they did on the weekend it will be !! There was also some noise a few days ago about a few clubs showing a lot of interest in him during the last trade period. Certainly one to watch.

Squiba

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
People in the dogs board are starting to doubt Dahlhaus as best 22. I would be keen to take him on, but no way do we offer the contracts being thrown around above.

Silk Burgoyne would be 1 to monitor over the season, if he doesn't drop off, he could very well be worth a 1 year contract to play off hbf.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Would be so good, I would take Dahlhaus in a heartbeat. Realistically will be hard to get either of them here.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dont know, dogs are falling off a cliff right now and Gaff looks gone. Question is would he want to come to a contender and reunite with Pyke rather than join a Vic club. Could see Hawks getting him though.

phill5158

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dont know, dogs are falling off a cliff right now and Gaff looks gone. Question is would he want to come to a contender and reunite with Pyke rather than join a Vic club. Could see Hawks getting him though.
Yeah you have a good point, bulldogs are going back to their old ways which could sway him. And yeah I never thought of that with Gaff, depends how close he was with Pyke but yeah for some reason he has Hawthorn written all over. Again

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
I mean I agree in a sense that he'd be a good 1-2 years. But after that we'd be back to square one, think we need to draft another reliable tall defender to help out Talia. I would recommend his brother Michael who would come cheap and is solid.

Surely trolling.. Michael Talia is barely state league standard.

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Grundy is 31. No thanks

Definitely be interested in Grundy as a UFA. Still has at least a couple of good years in him. Trade Hartigan for a 2nd to 3rd rounder. Use that to take a kid that will be ready in 2 or 3 years. I am not sure how other clubs will be rating Hartigan though. Good age. Not many good defenders of his size around either. Could get a nibble. Gaff too. Throw him on the wing and trade Rory Atkins. Let’s us improve our list in the short term and rejuvenate for the long term.

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Definitely be interested in Grundy as a UFA. Still has at least a couple of good years in him. Trade Hartigan for a 2nd to 3rd rounder. Use that to take a kid that will be ready in 2 or 3 years. I am not sure how other clubs will be rating Hartigan though. Good age. Not many good defenders of his size around either. Could get a nibble. Gaff too. Throw him on the wing and trade Rory Atkins. Let’s us improve our list in the short term and rejuvenate for the long term.

Grundy isn't coming here, forget about it

rezagun

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not sure we actually need him but its an upgrade on harto/otten. Weve been into him since last year and now he has put off talks til the end of the year.

Back