2024 AFLTM Official Lists (Updated 11 March 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lists updated 11/12/2017.

Pie 4 Life[/USER] please double check your list as you are over the cap and still need to trade to get under before Friday 6PM.

Not that it matters but with delistings, Russian used to round up to the next 1000. Makes life easier for you fightingfury_88 :D

Last edited:
Not that it matters but with delistings, Russian used to round up to the nearest 1000. Makes life easier for you fightingfury_88 :D
That was me. I just calculated the values based on the percentage.
The lists have already been updated on the spreadsheet with rounded values (and unlisted players left over from the bidding removed) since these were posted in here but the updated lists probably won't be posted until after the National Draft is finished.

Lists updated 12th January 2018. Please review your lists.

Any further delistings to get a pick in pre-season draft need to be completed prior to first bounce of pre-season competition.

What are my options with Ben Griffiths? Can I delist him and not pay any salary since he retired to play college football in the US ?

What are my options with Ben Griffiths? Can I delist him and not pay any salary since he retired to play college football in the US ?
To me he counts as a 0% delistment, so if you wanted you could delist him for 0% and have a pick in the PSD. As you finished lower than Wagga Wagga, you would have the 1st pick and Gee Dub would have the 2nd pick. Depending on who you pick (would have to be a minimum i.e. $96k player), you may also get a PSRD pick.

To me he counts as a 0% delistment, so if you wanted you could delist him for 0% and have a pick in the PSD. As you finished lower than Wagga Wagga, you would have the 1st pick and Gee Dub would have the 2nd pick. Depending on who you pick (would have to be a minimum i.e. $96k player), you may also get a PSRD pick.
Ok I’ll delist Griffiths then, when does PSD start ?

Geez you don't give him much time to decide...

That’s the entire benefit of having a preseason pick, well besides the cheaper non minimum players.

So by my calcs I have $206k to spend?
That's correct, noting that players with a number to the left of their name have their salaries dropped to $140k for the PSD.

Lists updated 11/12/2017.

Pie 4 Life[/USER] please double check your list as you are over the cap and still need to trade to get under before Friday 6PM.
Happy with mine. Port Adelaide also picking in the PSD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with mine. Port Adelaide also picking in the PSD?
Port Adelaide already have a full list so they won't be picking in PSD.

Man forgot I traded in Tippett :(

I was thinking I dodged a bullet with him buttttt no. Damn.
Feel for you mate. Surprised me.

I almost didn't trade him to you. I was 50/50 on whether his versatility was more valuable than the slightly younger player.

With Tippett pulling the pin, is there any flexibility to promoting a rookie to replace him?
Yup that's fine. AFL has classed Tippett as a LTI and so will AFLTM.

Harbour City Hornets

Place Declan Watson on LTI list and elevate Nick Holman to senior list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back