Fantasy 2018 - Omega Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Have updated all the rosters, adding all acquisitions and draftees.

But am waiting off from FINALIZING and opening the league season, until about 4 days before the Thursday Night opener.

Keep watch of that time, because waivers will officially open at that time.

Note that in Omega there is no FA, only waivers and they are done via blind bidding. You can bid $0 tho and try your luck. You have maximum $1,000 to last the ENTIRE fantasy season tho, so be careful.

So, all rosters are up to date EXCEPT....

Blacky--- Leigton Vander Esch LB, Malik Jefferson LB

J Shuttlesworth--- Daurice Fountain WR

Thegreatbarryb--- J'Mon Moore WR

Manureid--- Bo Scarbrough RB

Due to IR players, which I cannot move to IR until after I have finalized. Once I have, I will do the IR moves for the above teams and then ADD the missing players to your rosters.

OMEGA LEAGUE is now open.

All rosters updated. Waivers (blind bidding) now open for 2 days to make your claims. After that is FA for one or two days before week 1 starts.

I erred and cannot change the setting now---normally the only way to acquire players is via a continuous blind bidding waivers, no free agents, which run every night. But by starting the draft process i can't change to that now. So for the rest of the season waivers works this way...

After MNF, all players lock. Two days for people to make waiver claims, which are all blind bidding still. After that ends, there's gonna be a day or two of free agents. Round and round every week. You have $1,000 to last the entire season. Minimum bid will be $1 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back