2018 Pakistan vs New Zealand (T20s, ODIs & 3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Believe it or not, New Zealand hasn't played a game - in any format - since April. Plugger35 is itching to watch this. They struggled on the SCG minefield earlier in the year but maybe they'll have better luck in the Middle East. Pakistan of course just beat Australia 3-0.

The match times are as follows:

3am AEDT Thursday 1st November
3am AEDT Saturday 3rd November
3am AEDT Monday 5th November

Pakistan have stuck with the same squad that whitewashed Australia earlier this month. While they may juggle between Usman Khan and Shaheen Afridi for the role of the second seamer, there are not many changes expected from the XI that played in Dubai on Friday. Fakhar Zaman remains out with knee pain.

Pakistan (possible): 1 Babar Azam, 2 Sahibzada Farhan, 3 Mohammad Hafeez, 4 Shoaib Malik, 5 Asif Ali, 6 Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), 7 Faheem Ashraf, 8 Imad Wasim, 9 Shadab Khan, 10 Hasan Ali, 11 Usman Khan/ Shaheen Afridi

With Phillips set to open the batting, he will also keep wicket. This means Tim Seifert will have to miss out. Seth Rance may also have to wait for a chance with Anderson and Colin de Grandhomme occupying the allrounders' spot.

New Zealand (possible): 1 Colin Munro, 2 Glenn Phillips (wk), 3 Kane Williamson (capt), 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Mark Chapman, 6 Corey Anderson, 7 Colin de Grandhomme, 8 Tim Southee, 9 Ish Sodhi, 10 Ajaz Patel, 11 Adam Milne/ Lockie Ferguson

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...ealand-vs-pakistan-1st-t20i-nz-in-uae-2018-19

Trent Boult is a beast, hattrick for him in the ODI overnight. no surprise a bowled and LBW in there.

Its just a shame we seem to have gotten Hafeez between the end of his last bowling ban and the start of his next one.

Hafeez will get banned again soon. Thats what I said during the test series.

Pakistan could easily move on. All Taylor did was gesture. Wasn't offensive or anything.

Watson questioned Ajmal years ago, was quite abrupt iirc, then the idiot got himself out to Ajmal two balls later

Pakistan could easily move on. All Taylor did was gesture. Wasn't offensive or anything.

Watson questioned Ajmal years ago, was quite abrupt iirc, then the idiot got himself out to Ajmal two balls later

Sarfraz has blown it out of proportion but on reflection I think Taylor would decide to just say something on the quiet next time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm impressed wagner gets wickets the guy doesn't swing it a itch an is only slightly better at batting then chris martin.

India an England are so far ahead of other test teams it ain't funny. NZ like Australia is a one man team. What a opening pair raval an Latham.

Side note beware of the flat decks ay getting rolled for 150 ouch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back