Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 30. Reece Conca

Votes: 15 5.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time Poster......

We rolled the dice with injuries & illness & got burn't. If it had of come off we would have looked like geniuses.
Why Grimes did not go to De Goey is beyond me. Shades of Dimma 2014-2016.
Did anyone notice @ the Brownlow how many opposition players polled three votes in games we won.
Suggests we were happy to allow oppositions star players to have a free reign because we knew we could round them up.
Came back to bite us on the arse on Friday.

Let's not throw out the baby with the bath water. One loss does not spell the end of the Tiges era.
Reckon Lynch playing FF and pinch hitting in the ruck will address to glaring deficiencies.

You know it makes sense !!!!
welcome aboard! love dimma but he is so not a game day coach. hope he works on this or assistants step up and fill the void. as a club we were tactical dunces to let a bloke write a book about our processes and release it so soon...

I turned on to the footy show to see Jiggins, only to turn it on to see what ever stupid act they had on mocking us. F*** I wish we won Friday. I'm finally entering the angry part of the grieving. Hope we Flog everyone next year and win the next 3.

I turned on to the footy show to see Jiggins, only to turn it on to see what ever stupid act they had on mocking us. F*** I wish we won Friday. I'm finally entering the angry part of the grieving. Hope we Flog everyone next year and win the next 3.
I feel your pain this week has been unbearable
So angry we lost to those campaigners

We get Lynch and we get him for nothing as a F/A. Two revolving door moments and we get Neale and Lynchies team mate Will Brodie fixes a lot of problems in one go.
We get a clearance machine in Neale We get a big inside junior mid in Brodie and of course we get the badly needed second KPF in Lynch.
Is Neale and Brodie just wishful thinking, or is their something to it? If would be great, but it's not very likely is it.

give us a run down
Run down.

Both cheering a west coast win. Also I think our players got the west coast song played to them on repeat in the pre-season, Cotchin should not know that many lyrics to that song.

Both probably spend way too much time with each other.

Trent a massive smart arse.

Funny episode.

Also neither of them are making excuses for Friday night which I admire.

Worst bit is all those clips of us winning the flag you see in ads and promos will be someone else instead
Worse still if it's the side we gave an armchair to into the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grimes and Cotch on TGFF

Worth watching for the Q & A about the prelim. Brilliant interview.

Cotch started to sing the Eagle's song in the GF Preview

Some people are going to be pissed off that they’re sitting and joking around after a preliminary final loss but the fact of the matter is just because they’ve moved on doesn’t mean they’ve forgotten.

I loved that first bit where he interviewed them about the preliminary final, they didn’t make any excuses for the way they played they straight up said they played a bad game and that there were no excuses.

However like I previously said, Cotchin should not know that many words to the Eagles theme song.

I have to admit I also agree with Cotchin when he said last Saturday’s game in Perth was great to watch, I agree with him 100%, game of the week in my opinion. ;)

That’s not the first time our boys have expressed a dislike in Melbourne, I do wonder what’s happened between them and the Melbourne players previously.

That’s not the first time our boys have expressed a dislike in Melbourne, I do wonder what’s happened between them and the Melbourne players previously.
A few godeees players, in a similar fashion to several GWS players a couple of years ago, seem to enjoy verbally (And physically) putting the boots in when the opposition is down. The fake tough guy act. The Tom Bugg game springs to mind.

Could be something like that?

A few godeees players, in a similar fashion to several GWS players a couple of years ago, seem to enjoy verbally (And physically) putting the boots in when the opposition is down. The fake tough guy act. The Tom Bugg game springs to mind.

Could be something like that?
Could be but whatever it is it springs up again every Richmond v Melbourne game, there’s definitely something going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back