Competitions 2018 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

So after picking up Rankine and Clark to cover both ends Port will take at pick 19 in the ND

Xavier Duursma (VIC)
Height, Weight:
185cm, 71kg
Profile: One of the rare midfielders who plays an inside or outside role to a high standard. A speedy, smooth-moving midfielder with clean skills and ball-winning capabilities.
Taken with Pick 10

Doh!

Worst part is that I read through the picks taken already and didn't see it.

Still going to go with a speedy mid and picking at 19

Chayce Jones (TAS)
Height, Weight:
180cm, 74kg
Profile: A tireless ball-winner and accumulator who runs all day. Has been one of Launceston's best players in six of his seven State League appearances.

Tell you what I don't envy our scouts when draft night rolls around as there is going to be plenty of talent for us to choose from.

Richmond picks Xavier O'Halloran 187cm 83kg Inside midfielder

Vic metro captain who wins his own footy. Finished equal 7th in kicking test.
8th in 20m sprint
2nd in agility
Equal 5th in yo-yo test

Kid has all the attributes to be in the side round 1 next season.

Last edited:
While we miss out on a SA captain a second straight Morrish Medal winner makes up for it.

Liam Stocker 183cm 83kg inside midfielder

Stocker is around the top 10 on a lot of boards and is described as a Tom Mitchell type but with better kicking. He is also dual sided in that he can kick well of both feet.

Tell you what I don't envy our scouts when draft night rolls around as there is going to be plenty of talent for us to choose from.

Are you not running this? Didn't he go pick 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you not running this? Didn't he go pick 12

First Port now Tigers trying to steal my players before they even try the jumper on.:eek:
Wonder if thats a sign down the track.:think:

Brisbane Lions select:

Curtis Taylor (VIC)
Height, Weight:
186cm, 79kg
Profile: Powerful marking forward with clean skills. Just as capable pushing through the midfield and winning his own ball.

Hoping that Taylor will compliment Rayner in the lions midfield and bring some height, power and strength into a small lions unit.

Tiger_Of_Old your up

Richmond picks Xavier O'Halloran 187cm 83kg Inside midfielder

Vic metro captain who wins his own footy. Finished equal 7th in kicking test.
8th in 20m sprint
2nd in agility
Equal 5th in yo-yo test

Kid has all the attributes to be in the side round 1 next season.

Like this pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 24. West Coast - Zak Butters (181cm, 70kg from Western Jets)

After winning the flag then unfortunately losing Gaff to LolNorff ive decided to go ahead an select his direct replacement :rolleyes:

Pick 26 West Coast - Sam Sturt (188cm 79kg Med Fwd Dandenong VC)

The premiers can afford to have a crack at the bolster of the draft. With Mark LeCras hanging up the boots Sturt can come in and play that high half forward role and add to the already imposing key forward setup.

Bailey Williams - Ruck/ Tall Forward
Dandenong Stingrays VIC C
198 cm 95 kg 17/10/2000
Really starting to warm to Bailey Williams and whilst we are in desperate need of midfielders this kid could be the best available at our pick in the real deal.

Being an bottom age player and just turned 18 13 days ago bailey could possibly grow another 3-4 cm and become a perfect size Ruckman and has a massive leap. If there are a few Inside mids later in the draft that we do like its very possible we select Williams with our 1st selection

Really starting to warm to Bailey Williams and whilst we are in desperate need of midfielders this kid could be the best available at our pick in the real deal.

Being an bottom age player and just turned 18 13 days ago bailey could possibly grow another 3-4 cm and become a perfect size Ruckman and has a massive leap. If there are a few Inside mids later in the draft that we do like its very possible we select Williams with our 1st selection
Has that Vardy/Martin(bris) about him.Would be ideal for us with the combo of Nank/Ccj+Williams.Doubt we will use 17 on him though.More pressing needs in a mid.But if we can get our hands on a few more 2nd rnds then it opens right up for us.

I wouldn’t be disappointed if picked him up

I wouldn’t be disappointed if picked him up
Id prefer to go the mid who can help sooner route.

With Nank and CCJ (developing) reckon we can nab a mature ager later in the draft

Given they haven't been online for over 24 hours I'm giving them the next highest rated player on AFL Draft Central.

Ned McHenry 176cm 71kg Midfielder.

If Stevi_Tigers comes online before the next pick is taken they can change the pick if they want.

CraZdotcom is now up.

The gold Coast suns bid on collingwood father son

Will Kelly

POS: Key defender
Ht 193cm, Wt 83kg, DOB 16/8/00
From Oakleigh Chargers/Vic Metro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back