Competitions 2018 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to get this one up and running, with the draft just a few weeks away now.

Should give us plenty of time to finish before the real thing kicks off on November 22.

A few things to keep in mind -

1) Everyone is welcome to participate, but please only put yourself forward, if you can commit to seeing this through over the next few weeks.

2) If you know you won't be around during certain times, please PM your 'wish list' to someone who can step in and pick for you. Happy for that to be me, or any other of the Carlton board mods - Aphrodite The Old Dark Navy's Chism

3) We won't start with a time limit per pick, but we'll look to implement one if things are taking too long. We will defer to a mock draft/rankings on the DTFA board (which one, TBA) and pick the next best available if you time out.

4) Please tag the next person once you've taken your pick. The draft order will be in this OP and hopefully Jimmae will be able to keep a spreadsheet updated as he did last year.

5) F/S and Academy picks are live, so if you want to take one, you need to give the drafter for that club the opportunity to match your bid. Please tag accordingly and wait for their decision before proceeding. Picks will shuffle around

6) Trading picks. The AFL has introduced live trading to the draft this year, I'd love to include it, but think it'll just make things too complex at this stage. Happy to hear your thoughts though.

Please register your interest, and let me know which club you'd like to draft for. I'm keen but have no preference so will wait and see who is available down the track.

Participants
1. Jeremias - Richmond
2. SkyhorseTamer - West Coast
3. Arr0w - Carlton
4. HARKER - Collingwood
5. Coona Blues - GWS
6. TerryWallet - Adelaide
7. Soapy V - Gold Coast
8. Blugazi - Brisbane
9. Pablito - Port Adelaide
10. ScottoP - Western Bulldogs
11. The Smoking Gun - Fremantle
12. HalAric - Melbourne
13. Jimmae - Geelong
14. Donstuie - North Melbourne
15. gandaal - St Kilda
16. LemmingMaster - Essendon
17. Sin City - Sydney
18. SonOfColin - Hawthorn

Draft

Round 1

1. Carlton - Bailey Smith
2. Gold Coast - Sam Walsh
3. Gold Coast - Jack Lukosius
4. St Kilda - Izak Rankine
5. Port Adelaide - Connor Rozee
6. Gold Coast
7. Western Bulldogs
8. Adelaide
9. GWS
10. Port Adelaide
11. GWS
12. Geelong
13. Adelaide
14. Fremantle
15. Port Adelaide
16. Adelaide
17. Richmond
18. Brisbane
19. GWS

Last edited:
Time to get this one up and running, with the draft just a few weeks away now.

Should give us plenty of time to finish before the real thing kicks off on November 22.

A few things to keep in mind -

1) Everyone is welcome to participate, but please only put yourself forward, if you can commit to seeing this through over the next few weeks.

2) If you know you won't be around during certain times, please PM your 'wish list' to someone who can step in and pick for you. Happy for that to be me, or any other of the Carlton board mods - Aphrodite The Old Dark Navy's Chism

3) We won't start with a time limit per pick, but we'll look to implement one if things are taking too long. We will defer to a mock draft/rankings on the DTFA board (which one, TBA) and pick the next best available if you time out.

4) Please tag the next person once you've taken your pick. The draft order will be in this OP and hopefully Jimmae will be able to keep a spreadsheet updated as he did last year.

5) F/S and Academy picks are live, so if you want to take one, you need to give the drafter for that club the opportunity to match your bid. Please tag accordingly and wait for their decision before proceeding. Picks will shuffle around

6) Trading picks. The AFL has introduced live trading to the draft this year, I'd love to include it, but think it'll just make things too complex at this stage. Happy to hear your thoughts though.

Please register your interest, and let me know which club you'd like to draft for. I'm keen but have no preference so will wait and see who is available down the track.

HARKER
TerryWallet
Arr0w

Participants
1. Jeremias

Happy to participate Jeremias, any team is fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're after club noms Jeremias, happy to do Crowbots, Eagles or Demons.

Can nominate, or leave yourself open, and I'll draw the remainder randomly before we start.

I'll put you down for Crows but you are able to change if you want.

If you guys need a fill in i would love to participate and select for the Tigers
Only if you have a spare spot

cheers
The Smoking Gun, ffs.

think I mentioned previously how busy I currently am..........
Play for us, take Walsh with pick one, agree to match any f/s bids and you are done for the event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back