Competitions 2018 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

It's up and running now.
I'd still like to reset things, as honestly this original effort has wound up a bit of a mess in terms of realistic draft order... there's also the pick trade deadline on Friday, and it looks like there'll be a few deals before the deadline.

Tag in everyone and see if there are some who'd like to drop out. If there's enough, we might as well do a second run.

I'd still like to reset things, as honestly this original effort has wound up a bit of a mess in terms of realistic draft order... there's also the pick trade deadline on Friday, and it looks like there'll be a few deals before the deadline.

Tag in everyone and see if there are some who'd like to drop out. If there's enough, we might as well do a second run.

A second run of the main draft?

A fair bit of work Jim, I would be surprised if people are that keen to do a re-run
Like I said, I wouldn't start until after the trade deadline. Probably on the Sunday or the Monday.

I mean on my current numbers, there's only 92 list spots open, and probably as little as 80 picks being made.

Leaves less than a week, until the actual draft. Can't see it getting done mate
Like I said, just want the option discussed.

This one ran about 5 or 6 days too long because several people weren't that interested in it. Now you're asking those same people to come back in and make another 2 selections.

Surely you can do this again. Bailey smith pick 1 is so unrealistic. No club is picking him 1.

So you want the general consensus view of who will be drafted 1st rather than who might be the best player/midfielder in time?

Perhaps you should get involved in the re-run and share your thoughts on where every player should be drafted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back