2018 Player Advocates Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Ads has had over 24 hours so I’ll keep this moving..
Thanks to the Maestro the bastard taking White, I will select Rowan Marshall.
Like what this kid is doing, not expecting him to be a regular 22 this year but think he’ll play a few games and build towards the next couple of seasons where I genuinely believe he’ll turn into a very good AFL player.

borderbarry over to you big dog.

Hope he doesn't star early on when I'm away overseas but I'll be ready to talk up the :zap:lightning:zap: doult for a starting 22 commencing round 6 irrespective of VFL form.

I'll make up so much s*** about him until you all concede he deserves a game.

doulton-langlands-of-the-murray-bushrangers-runs-during-the-tac-cup-picture-id835793440

The real JB for me please - Joshy Battle was a bigger slider in this draft than he was the national draft. Should of gone top 1-2 just happy to get him with my pick elite talent , rated highly, great kid, interviewed well...
* yeah, good choice.

Now we’re cooking with gas. St Pauls you’re up cobba!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ads has had over 24 hours so I’ll keep this moving..
Thanks to the Maestro the bastard taking White, I will select Rowan Marshall.
Like what this kid is doing, not expecting him to be a regular 22 this year but think he’ll play a few games and build towards the next couple of seasons where I genuinely believe he’ll turn into a very good AFL player.

borderbarry over to you big dog.
Sorry been overseas will wait till the end

Was a toss up between my boy and shane savage, but i will happily take "the better" Goddard.

Hugh has had his fair share of bad luck but this could be the year he gets a good crack at it. I remember a park mark he took in his first year and thinking "this kid can play". Cant wait to see more.

He is lean, fit and hungry. Look out guys, the Hugh Train is coming

Peace out

images-2.jpg

Hope he doesn't star early on when I'm away overseas but I'll be ready to talk up the :zap:lightning:zap: doult for a starting 22 commencing round 6 irrespective of VFL form.

I'll make up so much s*** about him until you all concede he deserves a game.

doulton-langlands-of-the-murray-bushrangers-runs-during-the-tac-cup-picture-id835793440
Who is that? Is it Doulton Langerhands?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back