Strategy 2018 player sponsor draft sign-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the top 6-10 go in random order before the plebs get shuffled for their random spots? :)

Whoever finishes 6-10 in the voting goes back in with the rest for the random spots. Only spots 1-5 are locked in when the poll results finish.

I'm happy to sit out next year. I'm not sure I deserved to be an auto selection given I haven't done any sponsoring for a few months now.

Getting picked on reputation. Absolute joke. #runsinthebank

Tend to agree. Your wise pick meant you had no work to do as the whole board was sponsoring Willie. Plus you went awol and returned months later under a new alias. Not committed. Also, not competing against you next year gives the rest of us a chance.

Tend to agree. Your wise pick meant you had no work to do as the whole board was sponsoring Willie. Plus you went awol and returned months later under a new alias. Not committed. Also, not competing against you next year gives the rest of us a chance.
There's no competing with the new Here2tellyouwhy juggernaut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy to sit out next year. I'm not sure I deserved to be an auto selection given I haven't done any sponsoring for a few months now.

Getting picked on reputation. Absolute joke. #runsinthebank

You might be voted in the top 5 from last year, so will leave it up to you if you want to sit out.

There's no competing with the new Here2tellyouwhy juggernaut
The thing about Here2tellyouwhy is that his sponsorship propaganda isn't confined to the boundaries of the WCE board.

He's routinely embarrassing himself on other bigfooty boards as well, that takes guts.

The thing about Here2tellyouwhy is that his sponsorship propaganda isn't confined to the boundaries of the WCE board.

He's routinely embarrassing himself on other bigfooty boards as well, that takes guts.
I nearly went as far as starting with Butler in my Supercoach team :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back