Competitions 2018 Player Sponsor of the Year

Who was the player sponsor of the year 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I deliver the board a AA premiership captain but I guess thats just not good enough these days

:shoutyoldman:
No mate

Sheed delivered you a premiership captain in which you delivered to the board.

All CM9000 did was retire Lecras.

I nurtured, cared and ensured Doms hair was in place this entire season.

I am the real MVP

No mate

I am the real MVP

I didn't retire LeGod, I wanted him to play on. But, unfortunately, his other passion of saving children from burning school buses proved too important, so that forced him to give up football.

Sheed and Hurn achieved everything they did, and we won that premiership, because our greatest ever player decided to play on when everyone thought he was cooked. I just provided him with a bit of motivation and help by reminding everyone of his greatness (and showing how absurd some if the insults were).

If anything, we should all be praising LeGod for winning us that premiership.

Last edited:

No mate

I am the real MVP
Its almost like the ball left your boot and not Sheeds

Please forgive me for a potentially stupid question, but what happens with player sponsorships. Is it just a commitment to maintain their player thread with relevant news etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please forgive me for a potentially stupid question, but what happens with player sponsorships. Is it just a commitment to maintain their player thread with relevant news etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohhh no its much more than that.

Its a complete commitment to boasting, talking up, providing lols and defending your man accross all of BF for the entire year.

You job starts the moment you select your man in the sponsorship draft.

Its serious business.

I didn't retire LeGod, I wanted him to play on. But, unfortunately, his other passion of saving children from burning school buses proved too important, so that forced him to give up football.

Sheed and Hurn achieved everything they did, and we won that premiership, because our greatest ever player decided to play on when everyone thought he was cooked. I just provided him with a bit of motivation and help by reminding everyone of his greatness (and showing how absurd some if the insults were).

If anything, we should all be praising LeGod for winning us that premiership.

Its almost like the ball left your boot and not Sheeds

Prove otherwise

I'll wait.
Pfft, I took Cole from nothing to that glorious mo and turned him into the most important member of our premiership backline. It took me 2 years of hard work, blood, sweat and beers but we made it.
I'm pretty much Cole's Paul Bearer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2018-10-30_10-59-54.png

AccurateDearHeron-size_restricted.gif

6th best player sponsor would be an honour.

Just missing out on a top 5 pick is fitting really. Willie doesn't want accolades in return for effort, effort is its own reward.

That and flags.

+ snags and hangers.

+ a top 10 finish in the B&F.

+ kicking the goal that started the greatest grand final comeback in the history of sports.

Lecras was ok this year, now hes gone.
Sheed was a WAFL player who kicked one goal.
Cole is was and never will be as good as Butler.

Hurn on the other hand won his first AA jumper, had his best ever year and brought you all one of the greatest Eagles sides and arguably the greatest premiership of the AFL era and has much sexier thighs*

*all this happened this year. When I was his sponsor.
#Hurn4PM
#@Here2tellyouwhy4SOTY

I’ll conede to CM9000 and fall into 2nd place once again

Well done mate, deserved winner.

But Sheed still kicked the winner. That moment will live with me & the rest of us till our last remaining breath.

Bring on 2019

And the poll is closed and the results are in, congratulations to CM9000 for being sponsor of the year for 2018 and getting first pick in the 2019 draft.

Other placings were
2nd Biggie
3rd Here2tellyouwhy
4th Godfather32
5th Eaglespur

Thanks to all for voting, it's still not too late to sign up to sponsor in 2019 in the other thread also.

Cheers

And the poll is closed and the results are in, congratulations to CM9000 for being sponsor of the year for 2018 and getting first pick in the 2019 draft.

Other placings were
2nd Biggie
3rd Here2tellyouwhy
4th Godfather32
5th Eaglespur

Thanks to all for voting, it's still not too late to sign up to sponsor in 2019 in the other thread also.

Cheers
Robbed

Back