Competitions 2018 Player Sponsors - GROUP EVENT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello 2018 BigFooty NMFC Player Sponsors!

If you recall, both in the original thread and via private message since, I let you know that last year the club asked me, as the coordinator of a big 'group' sponsorship, what they could do to improve the Player Sponsorship program to better cater to sponsors like us.

My main suggestion was that it would be great if we could do some sort of group event where all our contributors can come, as opposed to doing raffles where only a small handful of contributors get to enjoy the benefits each year.

They agreed and implemented it.

And now I'm happy to announce it!

2018 NMFC BigFooty Player Sponsors BBQ!

What:
An exclusive BBQ & Drinks function just for the NMFC Player Sponsors!
Where: At NMFC HQ, Arden St! Behind closed doors in the exclusive upstairs area
When: Tuesday 12 June in the evening
Details: Our 2018 sponsored players (Luke Davies-Uniacke & Paul Ahern) will be joining us for two hours as we have a BBQ and drinks session at the club, where they'll be mingling with us and hanging out before I run a facilitated Q&A session with the players where player sponsors in attendance can ask questions about life as a footy player at the club we all love!

TBC Bonus
: There is the possibility (but won't be confirmed until the night of the event) that 10 of the attendees will also get a guided tour of the facilities by LDU and Paul Ahern!
This specific part is pending on what's happening at Arden st on the night (IE are the VFL team in the training rooms at the time, etc).
So I'm not promising that one yet, but it's on the cards.

Cost: $5
attendance fee - this just covers the cost of the BBQ and drinks stuff. We had a very small amount of money left over from the pledges this year, so that is also going towards the costs. $5 each will let us buy some snags, chops, veggie options, beers, and softdrinks for the night, so we should be well and truly catering for everyone. Payable on the note, think of it as a cover-charge to the best gig in town! :)

How to attend: For both security reasons as well as logistics, the club needs confirmed numbers by Tuesday June 5. Therefore, like we usually do for our competitions, reply to this thread if you want to come and attend and are available on Tuesday 12 June in the evening!

The catch: Unfortunately this is not an event you can bring guests to. The club has been pretty adamant that because we're a reasonably large cohort, this isn't the sort of event everyone can bring a +1 to. So only individual BigFooty 2018 player sponsors can attend. There will be a list of 'registered' names at the door, and we'll only be admitting 2018 Player Sponsors who have responded to this thread who have said they're coming.

I will be shooting an email to all our 2018 Player Sponsors as well to make sure they all see this thread!

This is the first time the club has ever done something like this for the player sponsors, so I know that the BigFooty player sponsorship group will do the club proud and turn up in good numbers and really show the club that this is an initiative that we are grateful for and appreciative of!

If there's any questions, I'm happy to answer them here or via PM.

For now though... reply to this thread if you want to come and attend and are available on Tuesday 12 June in the evening!

Unfortunately cannot make it on June 12. Have a stellar night everyone and I look forward to full reports from the evening.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Will depend on a number of other things for me but I hope to have clearance to attend, so a tentative IN for now and I'll confirm in the next few days Chaddles.

Question Wiko.

Obviously being in Tasmania the only sponsors thing I can really enter/attend is the Jumper giveaway, so won't be able to go.

But can I "pass on" my entry to someone to allow them to go so someone's getting use of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back