Competitions 2018 Player Sponsors - GROUP EVENT!

tenor (3).gif

Girlfriend and I decided to plan a nice little mid-week getaway, leaving on this day :(

Damn, that's a shame.

But don't feel too bad. I'm sure you'll be able to find a new girlfriend soon enough.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great work Chad. In

Question Wiko.

Obviously being in Tasmania the only sponsors thing I can really enter/attend is the Jumper giveaway, so won't be able to go.

But can I "pass on" my entry to someone to allow them to go so someone's getting use of it?
Bump

Can I give my pass to someone else?

You can give your pass to one of the other player sponsors who wants to bring a guest. Have them PM you directly and then let me know who is getting the +1.

You can give your pass to one of the other player sponsors who wants to bring a guest. Have them PM you directly and then let me know who is getting the +1.
You heard it here folks. If you're a sponsor and you want to bring a +1 hit me up

Back