Player Sponsorship 2018 Player Sponsorship evening - Tuesday 17th July @ Sidetracked, Oakleigh

Remove this Banner Ad

After two years at the Glenferrie Hotel, the Player Sponsorship event has moved back to the wide open spaces.... Full marks to the Club for taking comments/suggestions on board.

This promises to be a fantastic event.

Date: Tuesday 17 July
Venue: Sidetracked Entertainment Centre, 370 Huntingdale Rd, Oakleigh South VIC 3167
Time: 6.30pm

There will be a mix of mini golf, laser tag, mini ten pin bowling and go-karting. As usual, dinner and drinks will be provided.

Check your life insurance if you planning go-karting against certain backmen :)

An official invitation will be sent by HFC shortly, and when this arrives I shall start pulling names from the hat ! I'm hoping to have this done by the end of May, which will give us a few weeks to fill our six allocated places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this event takes place in a week's time... only several more sleeps for our lucky BF Hawks who shall be in attendance:

Gralin
Agent Smith
Frankston Rover
Eldorado
libbylou
cryptor

It should be a great evening, and of course we all look forward to your summaries in this thread :)

this event takes place in a week's time... only several more sleeps for our lucky BF Hawks who shall be in attendance:

Gralin
Agent Smith
Frankston Rover
Eldorado
libbylou
cryptor

It should be a great evening, and of course we all look forward to your summaries in this thread :)

Looking forward to this.

Should be a good night.

I don’t want to be a Debbie downer but is there ever anything for the interstaters

I can send you some photos?

Pros: They will have Hawthorn players in them.
Cons: I will also be present in the photo.

Seriously though, I would be happy for experiences that people cannot attend (due to being sick/unavailable/international/interstate) to be auctioned (silent auction - PM to Admins for audit purposes) to the highest bidder with the proceeds going towards a prize/merchandise/membership of the original winners choice???

Maybe limit it to the value of $X amount, with any additional funds going into next years sponsorship???

Just an idea.

Seriously though, I would be happy for experiences that people cannot attend (due to being sick/unavailable/international/interstate) to be auctioned (silent auction - PM to Admins for audit purposes) to the highest bidder with the proceeds going towards a prize/merchandise/membership of the original winners choice???

Maybe limit it to the value of $X amount, with any additional funds going into next years sponsorship???

Just an idea.

That wouldn’t be fair to those who live in Melbourne who have paid for their sponsorship the same as I have.

Maybe when there is memorabilia they put aside one piece for those who reside outside of Melbourne - just a thought

At the end of the day though as our mate Buddy says “it is what it is” and I’ve been sponsoring for a very long time now so it’s obviously not about the rewards available and I no way want to detract from the wonderful job that everyone does in getting this up and running each year

Just an idea.
giphy.gif

Hopefully we don't get blown away tonight, weather is getting nasty

It's a big shed too. Not keen to have to dodge corrigated iron and asbestos sheeting while I'm flogging you lot in the go karts...

It's a big shed too. Not keen to have to dodge corrigated iron and asbestos sheeting while I'm flogging you lot in the go karts...
sounds like your own personal Michael Bay movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back