Player Sponsorship 2018 player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks, ZoBlitz has informed me that they can't attend the Melbourne function this Sunday (how anyone can prioritise a wedding is beyond me!). It would be a shame to not take advantage of this, plus I'd like a date! It's on at 10-12:30 Sunday at the Brunswick St oval. The club told me they were closing the guest list last Friday but hopefully we can still squeeze in. Not sure if you have any thoughts on how to do this equitably Elixuh. Did anyone else nominate this as the prize and can you come?

Hi folks, ZoBlitz has informed me that they can't attend the Melbourne function this Sunday (how anyone can prioritise a wedding is beyond me!). It would be a shame to not take advantage of this, plus I'd like a date! It's on at 10-12:30 Sunday at the Brunswick St oval. The club told me they were closing the guest list last Friday but hopefully we can still squeeze in. Not sure if you have any thoughts on how to do this equitably Elixuh. Did anyone else nominate this as the prize and can you come?
Going back looks like it might have only be me, though some may have pm'd Elixuh or TheBrownDog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just be on the lookout for someone speaking in third person about themselves....easiest option, but it doesn’t surprise me that fatcat prefers the other way.

Just be on the lookout for someone speaking in third person about themselves....easiest option, but it doesn’t surprise me that fatcat prefers the other way.
Pffft who wants to talk to a room of strangers anyway

Get in touch with the membership team ASAP royboy2 (I jumped on the live chat on member hq) and explain you're with big footy. As I said they wanted to finalise the guest list last Friday but hopefully we can sweet talk them.
I spoke to them yesterday, all good to go tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back