Player Sponsorship 2018 player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

I seem to struggle talking to players face to face without sounding like an obsessed idiot or clamming up entirely, so let's avoid that awkwardness and put me down for the jumper draw too, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheBrownDog has very nicely agreed to do the draw again this year - so for those that did not win, please take your complaints up with him ;). The results are as follows:

Guernsey
1. LionKing - could you please PM me which Guernsey you want out of Hodge, Cox and Clugs? Could you also PM me your name and address.
2. Lockie - could you please PM me your 3, 2, 1 preference. Could you also PM me your name and address.
3. dlanod - you will get what I give you. Could you also please PM me your name and address.

Function (could each of you please PM me your name and email)
1. ZoBlitz (vic)
2. WheildonTheAxe (Vic)
3. Fatcat08 (Qld)

That Hodge jumper could well be a collectible. Just saying.

It'll go well with my Luke Power GWS jumper.

It's win-win-win IMO. Hodge continues my collection of #2 Lions jumpers having won a Harwood guernsey a few years back, McCluggage increases my collection of #6 jumpers, and who doesn't want Cox on their back?

It'll go well with my Luke Power GWS jumper.

It's win-win-win IMO. Hodge continues my collection of #2 Lions jumpers having won a Harwood guernsey a few years back, McCluggage increases my collection of #6 jumpers, and who doesn't want Cox on their back?
Not sure that any of those jumpers beat my white alternative paddle pop #25 Richard Newell jumper though.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back