Player Sponsorship 2018 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Player sponsorship is something that we as a group on BF have done for almost all of this decade. We've sponsored players in the past such as Matty Broadbent, Jarrad Redden, Jesse Palmer and of course the Butch.

The last few years we've gone with a package that has included tickets to the Locker Room as part of the package. The big question we have this year is do we continue doing that, or do we put the funds towards maybe sponsoring 2 players?

Minimum buy in is $100. Who's keen?

Player sponsorship is something that we as a group on BF have done for almost all of this decade. We've sponsored players in the past such as Matty Broadbent, Jarrad Redden, Jesse Palmer and of course the Butch.

The last few years we've gone with a package that has included tickets to the Locker Room as part of the package. The big question we have this year is do we continue doing that, or do we put the funds towards maybe sponsoring 2 players?

Minimum buy in is $100. Who's keen?
Me and Port Woolwich

In.

Would rather sponsor two players than locker room though. Found it severely underwhelming the few times I've been there. Just imo though.

Last edited:
The Events are between $220-$290 (except showdown before the bounce $430) and the Locker Room is $235

The Events usually are
* Hall of Fame/Season Launch .... this year at the convention centre
* Before the Bounce at home gakes
* Power Goes .......
* Italian Night
* Best and Fairest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So here is what we get as standard this year:
» Two (2) invitations to Player Sponsor Night
» Two (2) invitations to Kick N Catch event at Alberton Oval
» Two (2) invitations to Magarey Room Post Game Event on Game Day of PAFC Choice
» One (1) invitation into On Ground Viewing Area on Game Day of PAFC Choice
» Two (2) 2018 Player Sponsor pins and scarves
» One (1) guernsey signed by sponsored player
» One (1) signed and framed headshot of sponsored player
» Recognition on sponsored player website profile, yearbook and big screen at Adelaide Oval
» Business to be included in the Port Adelaide Online Business Directory

We can purchase a specific player this year or go into the mystery draw.

Price levels are:
Black - $4000 (top line players)
White - $3200 (2nd tier - Broady, Watts, Polec SPP etc)
Teal - $2200 (all new draftees and kids plus some others - Clurey, Amon, Neade, Howard, S Gray, Trengove, McKenzie)
Silver - $1500 (rookie list players)

Whether we can afford before the bounce tickets as well will depend on how much money we get.

For those saying in, please put a dollar amount you are prepared to pay so we can gauge what money we will raise

Such a foreign concept to me. What does it mean? How does it work?
Its a hang over from amateur days when a sponsor would affectly pay for the cost of a players kit, registration fees etc for a year and the sponsor gets to establish a relationship with the player that may last just the season or a life time. Sometimes it lead to a job.

Bullshit.

Steam, nude fit dudes, linament filling your nostrils.

It's like a dream for the boomerclifford I know.

Sounds like you're confusing The Locker Room with 431 Pulteney Street.

Sounds like you're confusing The Locker Room with 431 Pulteney Street.

It's been a long time since I lived in Adelaide so I don't know what that means.

But I assume it's a lovely place full of lively young chappies. A real happy place.

It's been a long time since I lived in Adelaide so I don't know what that means.

But I assume it's a lovely place full of lively young chappies. A real happy place.

You might remember the blue lit neon sign next to the Astor once upon a time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back