Status
Not open for further replies.

atlas1

Cancelled
Harry Potter Fan A Star Wars Fan
Nov 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Couldn't see a thread on this but merge if there already is one.

The 10 most popular premiums are currently Gawn, NicNat, Laird, Fyfe, Heeney, Dusty, Dangerfield, Mitchell, Cripps and Hibberd.

On the other side of the coin, how many PODs (under 10% ownership) have you selected thus far?

I currently have Roberton, Tuohy, Shaw, Ablett, Neale, Pendlebury, Beams, Parker, Jacobs, Walters and Wallis who fit this category.

Some big name mids under 10% ownership include the following:
  • Pendlebury (9.3%)
  • Merrett (8.9%)
  • Zorko (7%)
  • Beams (6.7%)
  • Ablett (6.7%)
  • Oliver (6%)
  • Sloane (4.6%)
  • Hannebery (3.6%)
  • Selwood (3.0%)
Could go on for other positions but it's a decent sized list.

How many PODs are too many PODs?
Sometimes PODs are PODs because they are actually POS.
I currently have 3 under 5% (Kruze, STARlow and LMac) and 1 under 10% (DSmith).

How many PODs are too many PODs?
Sometimes PODs are PODs because they are actually POS.
I currently have 3 under 5% (Kruze, STARlow and LMac) and 1 under 10% (DSmith).

It's a good question, and I think some current PODs might not end up as PODs as more people complete their teams.

Smith is an interesting pick, what do you like about him this year?

It's a good question, and I think some current PODs might not end up as PODs as more people complete their teams.

Smith is an interesting pick, what do you like about him this year?

And if your POD is any good they won't be a POD for long.

Only just put Smith in recently, had Coniglio for a while, and while I still think he's a value pick I want to leave my remaining mid spots for the very top scorers and possible bolters that I miss.
Was tossing up Petracca before deciding against him for now, and Smith just fit in perfectly, for now at least.

And if your POD is any good they won't be a POD for long.

Only just put Smith in recently, had Coniglio for a while, and while I still think he's a value pick I want to leave my remaining mid spots for the very top scorers and possible bolters that I miss.
Was tossing up Petracca before deciding against him for now, and Smith just fit in perfectly, for now at least.

Spot on. Fair enough, I rate Smith pretty highly and will watch with interest in the JLT.

Spot on. Fair enough, I rate Smith pretty highly and will watch with interest in the JLT.

He's always had the talent, if he gets a decent run in the guts at the bombers he can easily be a top 10 fwd provided he doesn't break down.

You know you're in a BigFooty bubble when you click to find out Lycett is only at 1.1% ownership. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe Selwood is 3%. Hell go 110.
Surely one only runs with 3 Rd14 bye players given some of the top players in other positions are also the same bye (Laird, Roberton, Ellis, Billings, Heeney, Buddy, Jacobs). The question is which 3 do you take:
Dangerfield, D.Martin, Fyfe, Neale, Sloane, M.Crouch, J.Selwood, Parker, JPK, Hanners all in contention.

Couldn't see a thread on this but merge if there already is one.

The 10 most popular premiums are currently Gawn, NicNat, Laird, Fyfe, Heeney, Dusty, Dangerfield, Mitchell, Cripps and Hibberd.

On the other side of the coin, how many PODs (under 10% ownership) have you selected thus far?

I currently have Roberton, Tuohy, Shaw, Ablett, Neale, Pendlebury, Beams, Parker, Jacobs, Walters and Wallis who fit this category.

Some big name mids under 10% ownership include the following:
  • Pendlebury (9.3%)
  • Merrett (8.9%)
  • Zorko (7%)
  • Beams (6.7%)
  • Ablett (6.7%)
  • Oliver (6%)
  • Sloane (4.6%)
  • Hannebery (3.6%)
  • Selwood (3.0%)
Could go on for other positions but it's a decent sized list.
How the hell is are they all PODS? Selwood at 3% now I must get along with Merret and Pendles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back