2018 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's a wing / forward ......outside players, unless they're very good, scare me .....i'll be staying right away

I'm even nervous about the Saints Freeman, but gung-ho on Worpel

He reminds me of a poor mans Polec and they play the same role but Dom Barry only has 30% of his disposal ability!

Borderline. Round one wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not SuperCoaching this year but finished 251st a few years ago. Happy to field Dees-related questions.
Is Gawn a lock?

Nah seriously do you think Lever will take points from that sexy pig Hibberd?

The Gawn part was a joke.

I dont rate Lever without a Talia type sitting next to him, reckon he struggles and Hibberd cleans up the scraps and drives out of the backline.
O.Mcdonald & Frost should play KPD.

I’m starting with Piggerd fwiw

Surprised so few taking Witts at the Suns. Avg 94 and no real rival to take the ruck spot with Nicholls on the outer.

He has no ceiling. It's all high-90s/low-100s. He is the plain Jane of rucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ellis is a much better pick than Vince, but unfortunately LDU is a much better pick than Barry who may not even get any games.

I'm torn.. Deciding against Bernie the more and more I look at it..

Currently changed him out to Ellis which in turn has cost me a Dow/LDU for Poholke concurrently and whilst my F3 dilemma is solved for the time being (D.Smith > Toby Greene)

Just joined this thing, don't let my modest title fool ya though. Can't separate Dahl, R Gray and Walters up forward. Gray massive ceiling, but then he gets those below-40 stinkers, similar with Walters as well. Dahl seems like the most consistent for me, but these days he gets more bloody handballs than points. Pretty stuck with this one.

It's ok if ya barrack for Norf mate.:thumbsu:

Just joined this thing, don't let my modest title fool ya though. Can't separate Dahl, R Gray and Walters up forward. Gray massive ceiling, but then he gets those below-40 stinkers, similar with Walters as well. Dahl seems like the most consistent for me, but these days he gets more bloody handballs than points. Pretty stuck with this one.
None of them.

Heeney/Billings/Barlow is all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back