Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im rocking the most PODiest POD to ever POD :rainbow:

And no it's not Jack Watts, he's in 100% more teams than my POD :eek:

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield!

Reckon by tomorrow night his % will have dropped a lot more. I'm taking the punt that he's actually close to playing and just not risked so should be back by round 2, if he's anywhere near his best a loss of 70 points in round 1 by playing a rookie instead of swapping Danger out for a premo will easily be brought back by round 4-5 (Dangerfield 130, premos 107-110 - 20 points a week brought back)

Dangerfield!

Reckon by tomorrow night his % will have dropped a lot more. I'm taking the punt that he's actually close to playing and just not risked so should be back by round 2, if he's anywhere near his best a loss of 70 points in round 1 by playing a rookie instead of swapping Danger out for a premo will easily be brought back by round 4-5 (Dangerfield 130, premos 107-110 - 20 points a week brought back)

Except you have 4 weeks of Danger at around 105 before he's back to full fitness.... Meanwhile Rocky who I bought goes 115 per game and Danger drops by $120k.... Points +profit!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Except you have 4 weeks of Danger at around 105 before he's back to full fitness.... Meanwhile Rocky who I bought goes 115 per game and Danger drops by $120k.... Points +profit!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

141, 90 and 162 in his last three against the Hawks. He'll go bang and it will get ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back