Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey guys,

I am thinking of running a Poster of the Year award for this year. The way it will work, is throughout the year, we have many different posters come and go on this board and we want your opinion on the best one throughout the year. In a way, it's a tool to try and get a few more regular posters on this board, but also to reward good and helpful posting.

At the end of each week (Sunday evening after final game of round), if people want to PM me their votes 3-2-1 for the top 3 posters of the week (3 being best etc), I will keep a running tally throughout the year and the winner will be revealed at the end of season and a badge will be rewarded.

Hopefully this idea kicks on as it's a good way to keep more people engaged on this board.

Cheers fellas

Pfft, save you the time TBA I’ve already won.

I’d like to thank all the mods and good people of bigfooty, especially those loose campaigners over at the hills (you know who you are)
Oz, Booootah and Stevebbb for you contributions of tennis girls, rage trading and wayyy to early following week thread. Most importantly I’d like to thank myself, coz I reek of awesomeness and skank mist.

Peace out y’all

Pfft, save you the time TBA I’ve already won.

I’d like to thank all the mods and good people of bigfooty, especially those loose campaigners over at the hills (you know who you are)
Oz, Booootah and Stevebbb for you contributions of tennis girls, rage trading and wayyy to early following week thread. Most importantly I’d like to thank myself, coz I reek of awesomeness and skank mist.

Peace out y’all
Good man, thanks for writing my speech for me.

so we're rewarding "good and helpful posting" now?
what about the mindless banter, drunken rants, s**t posting, gifs, puppies, homoerotic innuendo and general nonsense?

i dont like the direction this board is taking.
End communication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what about the mindless banter, drunken rants, s**t posting, gifs, puppies, homoerotic innuendo and general nonsense?

Mindless banter - yes
Drunken rants - only if appropriate
s**t posting - yes
gifs - maybe
puppies - no
homoerotic innuendo - NO
general nonsense - yes

Mindless banter - yes
Drunken rants - only if appropriate
s**t posting - yes
gifs - maybe
puppies - no
homoerotic innuendo - NO
general nonsense - yes
Booooooo I’am more of a yes man when it comes to puppies.

Homoerotic innuendo should be fine if it’s comming from theOz coz he’s genuine (I think..)

If you don't like it the exit's that way.

(Just attempting some "good and helpful posting" and "mindless Banter" in the one post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back