Toast 2018 Poster of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep going back to that 1 game worth 4 points.. did it get you a flag campaigner.. no

This magical game, na na na Harvey give it up, give it up Harvey give it up sure did.

Ive got a soft spot for the Hawks. Because they were shithouse when I started watching footy in 04/05.

If you want to impress me see if you can unearth any colour footage of the Saints beating us in a finals game. ;)
Didn’t you know I’m a closet Bulldogs supporter?

Bont>Hawks

Hey guys,

I am thinking of running a Poster of the Year award for this year. The way it will work, is throughout the year, we have many different posters come and go on this board and we want your opinion on the best one throughout the year. In a way, it's a tool to try and get a few more regular posters on this board, but also to reward good and helpful posting.

At the end of each week (Sunday evening after final game of round), if people want to PM me their votes 3-2-1 for the top 3 posters of the week (3 being best etc), I will keep a running tally throughout the year and the winner will be revealed at the end of season and a badge will be rewarded.

Hopefully this idea kicks on as it's a good way to keep more people engaged on this board.

Cheers fellas

Still waiting on a badge for being the most winningest supercoach coach on the board for last year.

Hey guys,

I am thinking of running a Poster of the Year award for this year. The way it will work, is throughout the year, we have many different posters come and go on this board and we want your opinion on the best one throughout the year. In a way, it's a tool to try and get a few more regular posters on this board, but also to reward good and helpful posting.

At the end of each week (Sunday evening after final game of round), if people want to PM me their votes 3-2-1 for the top 3 posters of the week (3 being best etc), I will keep a running tally throughout the year and the winner will be revealed at the end of season and a badge will be rewarded.

Hopefully this idea kicks on as it's a good way to keep more people engaged on this board.

Cheers fellas

Dear TheBeardAmigos ,

In line with the new courteous and helpful direction that the SC Board is heading I would like to respectfully make the following suggestion. I think it also supports your idea of keeping people more engaged on this board.

The Hawthorn Mods are happy to stickie the annual ALL HAWTHORN SUPERCOACH AND FANTASY 2018 QUESTIONS IN HERE, thread, for a little while but then they unstickie it and it disappears among the other seasonal Hawk threads.

A form of the above highlighted thread is usually found on each club board. What if it was agreed among all boards that these threads are to be placed within this forum and not on the main club boards? It would drag a lot of BF Supercoachers to this forum. This would make the SC board a one stop shop for all players queries relating to specific clubs.

Just an idea not sure if it workable or not. I know I get busy and it is a pain to go to each club board to try and find this particular thread at times.

Regards,

Great 2008

Dear TheBeardAmigos ,

In line with the new courteous and helpful direction that the SC Board is heading I would like to respectfully make the following suggestion. I think it also supports your idea of keeping people more engaged on this board.

The Hawthorn Mods are happy to stickie the annual ALL HAWTHORN SUPERCOACH AND FANTASY 2018 QUESTIONS IN HERE, thread, for a little while but then they unstickie it and it disappears among the other seasonal Hawk threads.

A form of the above highlighted thread is usually found on each club board. What if it was agreed among all boards that these threads are to be placed within this forum and not on the main club boards? It would drag a lot of BF Supercoachers to this forum. This would make the SC board a one stop shop for all players queries relating to specific clubs.

Just an idea not sure if it workable or not. I know I get busy and it is a pain to go to each club board to try and find this particular thread at times.

Regards,

Great 2008
definitely something we can think about.

I'll have a chat to Jiska , Chief and the other board mods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this will do is encourage threadwhores to post glib one-liners on the SC Board in a bid to cultivate likes and votes

I LOVE it :thumbsu:
We have a winner already

I will give my vote to the first one to post puppies in this thread and tag TheBeardAmigos in it :cool:

Dont try this at home kids
joey.gif

TheBeardAmigos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back