MVP 2018 PoTY Round 18 votes

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Cripps - incredible that a down game for Crippa still sees us as our best player. 30 disposals @ 77% efficiency, 18 contested possessions, 3 contested marks, 7 clearances, 7 tackles and 2 goals.

4. Kennedy - in the first quarter I was critical about his disposal and decision making and suggested he needed to calm down. End result, 29 disposals @ 72% efficiency. 15 contested possessions, 7 clearances, 4 tackles and a goal.

3. Lobbe - thought his impact was far greater than just on the stats sheet. 13 disposals, 37 hitouts, 5 clearances.

2. Weitering - back to the old Weiters for mine. 23 disposals at 82% efficiency, 7 contested possessions, 8 marks, 3 contested marks.

1. Silvagni - looked very good back in defence, never stopped trying. 18 disposals, 4 marks. Last vote was a consolation vote. Could have gone to a number of others but Jack has been under the pump.

BNB: O'Brien

Apologies to Ed, Dow, Polson, SPS and Simmo.

5. Cripps
4. Kennedy
3. Pickett
2. Polson
1. Simpson

BNB: Kennedy (can we have clarification for eligibility criteria)

Last edited:
5 - Patrick Cripps (No surprise there)
4 - Matthew Kennedy (Putrid first half, but certainly made up for it in the second)
3 - Ed Curnow (Relatively quiet, but I liked his efforts on Smith)
2 - Matthew Lobbe (Satisfactory debut for us)
1 - Jacob Weitering (Love his reading of the ball, but needs to work heaps on his pace and awareness over the preseason)

BNB - Lochie O'Brien

5. Cripps (and after a punch in the face)
4. Ed Curnow
3. Matt Kennedy
2. Polson (this is now his bare minimum)
1. Oh I don’t know... Jacob weitering

BnB polson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. P. Cripps
4. M. Kennedy
3. J. Weitering
2. E. Curnow
1. M. Wright

BNB: M. Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back