Training 2018 Pre Season Discussion and Progress

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf is the dumping on Smith about

He was crap in the first two months (who wasn't) and then came good again to the point he was our best defender in the second half of the year (behind Grundy and ahead of Sir Dane). Let's give him a little bit of credit and show some faith here

Wtf is the dumping on Smith about

He was crap in the first two months (who wasn't) and then came good again to the point he was our best defender in the second half of the year (behind Grundy and ahead of Sir Dane). Let's give him a little bit of credit and show some faith here
Well said. I thoroughly endorse this opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney trained his knee cartilage down apparently
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:(:eek:
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2017-12-13/heeney-undergoes-minor-surgery
Surgeons found minor damage to a small area of cartilage, which has since been repaired.
The 21-year-old is expected to resume full training in late January.
Meanwhile Kurt Tippett continues to recover from an ankle reconstruction and is on track to return to training during the JLT series.
And Lance Franklin has recovered from minor ankle and knee surgery and will join the main group after the Christmas break.

:(:eek:
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2017-12-13/heeney-undergoes-minor-surgery
Surgeons found minor damage to a small area of cartilage, which has since been repaired.
The 21-year-old is expected to resume full training in late January.
Meanwhile Kurt Tippett continues to recover from an ankle reconstruction and is on track to return to training during the JLT series.
And Lance Franklin has recovered from minor ankle and knee surgery and will join the main group after the Christmas break.

Not ideal but not the worst news I suppose and they would probably have a fair bit of down time over xmas anyway.

AFL site says Tippett available for the JLT series and Swans site says he will resume training during the JLT series. As you would take the Swans sites info as correct he is going to be coming from a long way back and not likely available for senior selection in the early part of the year.

Not ideal but not the worst news I suppose and they would probably have a fair bit of down time over xmas anyway.

AFL site says Tippett available for the JLT series and Swans site says he will resume training during the JLT series. As you would take the Swans sites info as correct he is going to be coming from a long way back and not likely available for senior selection in the early part of the year.

Hopefully that won't matter too much if Naismith or Cameron can seize the opportunity presented to them. That's a big if though

Maybe the reserves JLT begins later than AFL

Tippett is only a 4-6.

Dunno why everyone is so worried.

Heeney is literally a "test".

I mean I fully trust our website and injury crew to give us, accurate, meaningful and honest information.

Meanwhile I have this bridge in Sydney for sale. Big arch, nice views, needs a paint job but meh.....any takers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back