Training 2018 Pre Season Discussion and Progress

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox is quicker and possesses greater game sense than Marsh.

But Fox has a rather frosty relationship with Horse.

hunt1.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/dane-ramp...-mates-over-freak-injury-20180112-h0hoqx.html
"I reckon it probably gets mentioned to me once a week," Rampe said. "I probably deserve it because it was bloody stupid and I'm never going to live it down."
"We did have blokes who were very sore at the end of the year and they've been on a lighter program pre-Christmas," Rampe said.
"We've got a lot more numbers on the track than we had this time last year."
"I think we've had about three-quarters of the list on the park.
"
1515743132119.jpg

Season cant come around quick enough. A few question marks this year. AA's redemption? Mills to the mid? Can Kurt re establish himself?
How will (or just "will") Macca hold up for his final season? Will I eventually get the privledge to meet miggs? Is Hanners going to bounce back?

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/dane-ramp...-mates-over-freak-injury-20180112-h0hoqx.html
"I reckon it probably gets mentioned to me once a week," Rampe said. "I probably deserve it because it was bloody stupid and I'm never going to live it down."
"We did have blokes who were very sore at the end of the year and they've been on a lighter program pre-Christmas," Rampe said.
"We've got a lot more numbers on the track than we had this time last year."
"I think we've had about three-quarters of the list on the park.
"
1515743132119.jpg
Love this pic. "Don't argue. No really, Don't f..ing argue or I'll rip your face off"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m fairly excited to see the progress of Florent this offseason. He has tremendous upside and could really be the point of difference In the midfield we’ve been lacking for what seems like forever. Really like his explosiveness around the contest and disposal. Just needs some size.

I’m fairly excited to see the progress of Florent this offseason. He has tremendous upside and could really be the point of difference In the midfield we’ve been lacking for what seems like forever. Really like his explosiveness around the contest and disposal. Just needs some size.

thats it. it is a myth that he is a purely outside player.

thats it. it is a myth that he is a purely outside player.
Well its fact atm because he hasnt got the size to be a competitive afl inside plauer...however he can definately grow into that player.

From the videos on instagram..the boys are all looking in very good nick.. even though some are slight in stature, they are all looking solid mucularly. JPK is carbed out of granite

Well its fact atm because he hasnt got the size to be a competitive afl inside plauer...however he can definately grow into that player.

From the videos on instagram..the boys are all looking in very good nick.. even though some are slight in stature, they are all looking solid mucularly. JPK is carbed out of granite

if you followed his draft year you would know is already that type of player. he will add size over the first few years like every other draftee. it is not size that makes you an inside or outside player.

Brett Kirk was about Olly's size.

Brett Kirk was about Olly's size.

Yep and he was pretty useful! Olly has game awareness and uses the ball well. If he has half of Kirky's determination and self belief he will be a decade long massive asset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back