Training 2018 Pre Season (How many houses will go down?)

Who's your tip to have the most impressive pre season?

• Willy Rioli

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Daniel Venables

Votes: 59 30.3%
  • New Draftee

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Luke Shuey

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Elliot Yeo

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Scott Lycett

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Nic Naitanui

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is rabbit?

Hutch.

Big Tones is his no. 1 fan.

Interesting nickname.

Rabbit Hutch - where a rabbit lives

Fairly standard?

Should be Ryan Burrows from now on

Thought they live in Burrows.

Not the domesticated vanilla types

I guess Hutch has been domesticated.

Or he is a
Ouch.

Is mutimer quick over a distance? He gets mentioned as quick but from the games I have seen at AFL and from WAFL, his speed seems pretty average.

I've always thought he appears to have decent swervability and a good quick 1,2,3 steps but anything over that he hasn't got great top end speed

Who says Rioli is in the poos?

Everyone, after seeing LeCras train an entire skyscraper down and deciding we'll only need one small forward.

In all seriousness though I expect they'll only be bringing in Ryan straight in given Rioli's injury history.

Last edited:
Didn't know where to put this, but the 92 GF is on at the moment on 7 Mate. We are 4 goals down half way through the 2nd

I asked one of my work colleagues if he wanted to put a bet on the Eagles winning and for the bonus, Matera for the Norm Smith. They declined

Didn't know where to put this, but the 92 GF is on at the moment on 7 Mate. We are 4 goals down half way through the 2nd

I asked one of my work colleagues if he wanted to put a bet on the Eagles winning and for the bonus, Matera for the Norm Smith. They declined
Hope we have a good third quarter then

I fractured my leg once, minor fracture. I didn't play through it but just thought it was a bruise, tried to play the next week but pulled out in the warmup, missed 6 weeks with it. Only found out about the fracture once fully healed.

Good sign that he can play through pain, and that he delivered when he had a fractured leg.
Know how you feel. Had a papercut once. Missed a few weeks. Just couldn't push through the pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always thought he appears to have decent swervability and a good quick 1,2,3 steps but anything over that he hasn't got great top end speed
I think he tested well at the combine and was meant to be fast pre-draft. But I think he may have gotten too bulky

Just doesn't seem to be AFL standard for mine

I think he tested well at the combine and was meant to be fast pre-draft. But I think he may have gotten too bulky

Just doesn't seem to be AFL standard for mine
didn't he have hammy troubles early in his career?

So i was there for about 45min ( no jokes actually 45 mins) today, Oscar Allen was kicking most of his set shots in the warm up a good 8/10 from all over the place in the 50.

Willie Rioli is slimmer, Had a great gather of a ground ball front and center of a contest, Muffed the kick however.

NicNat, and Olango ran on the back oval the entire time.

Brayshaw always had the ball in his hands in one of the drills that looks like it covered the mids running forward and back.

Duggan looks much bigger in the upper body.

Lycett moved smoothly.

Nelson and Duggan were both in midfield drills in ball winning, Shuey, Ah Chee, Yeo, Venable, Hutchings, Sheed were all in there while Gaff seagulled it outside

Will add more as it comes to me

So i was there for about 45min ( no jokes actually 45 mins) today, Oscar Allen was kicking most of his set shots in the warm up a good 8/10 from all over the place in the 50.

Willie Rioli is slimmer, Had a great gather of a ground ball front and center of a contest, Muffed the kick however.

Brayshaw always had the ball in his hands in one of the drills that looks like it covered the mids running forward and back.

Lycett moved smoothly.

Nelson and Duggan were both in midfield drills in ball winning, Shuey, Ah Chee, Yeo, Venable, Hutchings, Sheed were all in there while Gaff seagulled it outside

Pictures?

Lycett moved smoothly.

How were Ryan and Venables?

How were Ryan and Venables?
Ryans alot smaller than i thought he was body mass wise, But it didn't seem to bother him in the wafl and was often talking to Rioli today, about positioning and almost running in tandem to the contest almost seemed planned.

Venables was Pairing off against Shuey and from what i saw the contests were 4-3 shueys favour so he held his own atleast

Great to hear.

Add Redden to the mix and we have a decent foundation of lads vying for midfield spots and not skulking off to the HBF for cheap intercept possies.

Back