News 2018 Pre-season, huff, puff, houses-trained-down and NEWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect he has an extremely strong core for his size, I’m more impressed with his composure and reading of the play he’s a fantastic player that can only get better.

Zuthrie at Open Training

Still the size of a toothpick :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Open Training - January-Zuthrie.png

My friend's (the **** Richmond one) friend took that photo, for another friend, who is totally besotted with Joel lol
the old "really, it's for a friend line".... I'd expect something more original from you Kitty !

Zuthrie at Open Training

Still the size of a toothpick :hearts::hearts::hearts:

View attachment 451946
Yeah most half forwards would be very happy to shake hands with the youngster .

I think tho you have forgotten just how underdeveloped Zuthrie looked last year. This is definitely an improvement - but only 15%.
Needs to go the full banana - ASAP.

Is it just me, or is the bloke with the footy missing a mouth? Either that or he's very tight lipped. :p
That's Ryan Gardner.

And young Zac has doubled in size since last year which is a good sign.

Some photos up from training today... which would have just been great in the heat...
interesting to see Dean Gore training with the AFL list....
26758427_1878166185546515_5208387678996409421_o.jpg

Some photos up from training today... which would have just been great in the heat...
Yellow singlets are VFL listed players?

Yellow singlets are VFL listed players?
Nah there are pictures of him without and with Smith etc in then, so that was obviously just for whatever that particular drill was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep the dream alive.

#draftGore2018
#saltycrows

No it’s not Billie. Can’t remember the lads name but pretty sure he played in backline for a few vfl games last year

My sick sense of humour Oze - Billy was always one for getting into trouble - wouldn't surprise if he wagged a Carlton session and put the old Cats gear back on :eek:
Bring on the real stuff though - I hate this time of year footy wise

I refuse to listen to SEN after they made KB and Dr Turf as the new drive home shift team
Couldn’t think of a worse team.
Horse racing and richmond
No thanks
For the same reason I'm rapt. Used to turn it off at ten when KB came on. I refuse to listen to him or any of his negative journo sidekicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back