News 2018 Pre-season, huff, puff, houses-trained-down and NEWS

Remove this Banner Ad

23319264_1194311034036347_4121758170678135027_n.jpg

Isn't the Irish game he is involved in on the 12th??

Also I would really like to see the obligatory shot in the Polo/jumper/interview soon

Isn't the Irish game he is involved in on the 12th??

Also I would really like to see the obligatory shot in the Polo/jumper/interview soon
I think you're right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last years puff piece was about Lang looking like he'll be the one to step up to fill the Caddy void..... Hmmmm

What void.

Caddy was never a void and Menegola outperformed him anyway.

Will it be another pre-season where we hear how good Horlin-Smith has been training, that his professionalism is appreciated and respected around the club?

Maybe it will be how well Buzza is coming on and there'll be some amazing piece about how Stanley is learning to hold a pack mark

Will it be another pre-season where we hear how good Horlin-Smith has been training, that his professionalism is appreciated and respected around the club?

Maybe it will be how well Buzza is coming on and there'll be some amazing piece about how Stanley is learning to hold a pack mark

miscellaneous-cynic-cynical-postman-mail-mailmen-mban912_low.jpg

What's your point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back