2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First thing I've noticed is the magic numbers gone up slightly (expected), and they haven't given Nic Nat the full discount he deserved, but at least they didn't full scum us again and give him no discount like they did with Fyfe/Gaz when they were coming back from injury.

One thing that stands out even in this early early stage is how easy it will be to select a competitive team.
Plenty of playing cheap rookies. Discounted premos.
Obvious locks on every line.

Gonna be a lot of similar teams. Trading will be the way to finish up top this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing that stands out even in this early early stage is how easy it will be to select a competitive team.
Plenty of playing cheap rookies. Discounted premos.
Obvious locks on every line.

Gonna be a lot of similar teams. Trading will be the way to finish up top this year.
6e2686a3-f60d-4de9-8ece-ae0660ddf8f3.gif

Is there anywhere yet that you can see a full list of player prices without gold?

Here's my first crack.
It's perfect, can't possibly get any better. I'll return to this board at the end of March...
107.5k left over.
7-12.JPG

Gee there's already some tempting mid-pricers, I've always had a soft spot for Birchall.
They've really crapped on us with the whole 0 even remotely viable R/Fs, hell, I was even considering getting Lycett as R3 before I saw that he was 277k! Went with English just guessing that he might get a game every now and then.

nah ahha

had an idea of who i wanted and who i think the decent rookies will be

unfortunately there isnt any cheap ruck/fwd - cheapest are De Koning and Hayes. hence why ive gone with CCJ as i think he will play a bit next year
;) So we can now assume your team is a Lock ? .......work done, time to rest :p

Here's my first crack.
It's perfect, can't possibly get any better. I'll return to this board at the end of March...
107.5k left over.
View attachment 443059

Gee there's already some tempting mid-pricers, I've always had a soft spot for Birchall.
They've really crapped on us with the whole 0 even remotely viable R/Fs, hell, I was even considering getting Lycett as R3 before I saw that he was 277k! Went with English just guessing that he might get a game every now and then.
Gee you guys have been thirsting for this ? .....amazing that youve got your team up .....and got it right in one hit, WOW ....

giphy.gif

Here's my first crack.
107.5k left over.
View attachment 443059

No Jarred Garlett = fail.

Nice team mate. Pure guns & rookies hey.

Birchall/Rioli/Deledio all cheap as chips.

Nice team mate. Pure guns & rookies hey.

Birchall/Rioli/Deledio all cheap as chips.
Will we see the best of Delidio again ....or will his injuries again curtail his 2018 season?

If fit, he must be an automatic pick, as long as he's not listed as a Mid by SC

Will we see the best of Delidio again ....or will his injuries again curtail his 2018 season?

If fit, he must be an automatic pick, as long as he's not listed as a Mid by SC
339k fwd

Cyril 317k with a whole year off nearly

Here's my first crack.
107.5k left over.
View attachment 443059

Seymore ......are $561K defenders like Yeo, good value ? .....I had Yeo last year, but at that price, i may have to look for better Value

Your most expensive Frwd is Heeney @ $536K ......and we know he'll play predominantly as a mid :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back