Training 2018 Pre-season. The year of the Ollie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 29, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just thought itd be worth asking when we're back on deck for preseason?

See that Nth and Carlton kids are suiting up already.

Very keen to see how Ollie, Harry, Nash, Glass, Cousins and Lewis go over the next few months and who might genuinely get games with a full B22 available.

The Axeman is in his prime during preseason.

Word has it that Lewis is doing extra gym sessions.

Will anyone get near Smith in the time trial.

good on the kid for the pre season focus. Let's hope it pays off.
Smith sure is fast, but a year older!! Lol says me.. Let the games begin ;)

I have some time off in the next month and a bit so if the boys are actually training on the ground i will get down and report back.

If they are just doing weights its going to be creepy as fcuk me going to Wavetely and looking through the windows at them from the outside :D.

This was me last year checking out a weights session.

IMG_3315.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I change my favourite poster from Brishawk to The Axeman in about four weeks time

(The timing of that poll was later last year and The Axeman fricken blitzed it. PS: If The Axeman retired from the pre-season threads I’d consider re-mortgaging my house to pay him!)

I'm genuinely interested to see a repeat of the intra-club match scenario from a few years back that saw the established players go up against the young brigade.

I can imagine a few of the young blokes would feel like they had something to prove and might actually pull off a win. Especially given the 'established' team would feature a few average players...

I'm genuinely interested to see a repeat of the intra-club match scenario from a few years back that saw the established players go up against the young brigade.

I can imagine a few of the young blokes would feel like they had something to prove and might actually pull off a win. Especially given the 'established' team would feature a few average players...

A few three and four time premiership players as well though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back