2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Cian played a lot of games in the NEAFL last year. The talent is obvious but at times he looks a little lost out there. Has good agility like his brother, his kicking is hit and miss - kicks the occasional bullet pass and also shanks it quite alot. Still a work in progress but the natural talent is definitely there.

Cian played a lot of games in the NEAFL last year. The talent is obvious but at times he looks a little lost out there. Has good agility like his brother, his kicking is hit and miss - kicks the occasional bullet pass and also shanks it quite alot. Still a work in progress but the natural talent is definitely there.
Going to be hard for him as he only has this year to show he deserves a spot on the list. I’m not sure he’s even close to best 22

Going to be hard for him as he only has this year to show he deserves a spot on the list. I’m not sure he’s even close to best 22

Not really - if he has a big year and shows the coaches where his ceiling could be with more time and they'll offer him another rookie deal/senior spot. He'd have to stagnate or regress for him to be delisted imo.

Not really - if he has a big year and shows the coaches where his ceiling could be with more time and they'll offer him another rookie deal/senior spot. He'd have to stagnate or regress for him to be delisted imo.
I thought they’d reached the limit from a rookie list perspective and had to get special dispensation for another year

I thought they’d reached the limit from a rookie list perspective and had to get special dispensation for another year

If we delist him we can relist him if nobody else bids in the PSD. It is a little round-about but can be done.

Last year he showed some things in the NEAFL but was pretty low-impact and often uninvolved, the sort of thing you might expect from an academy kid or something. Still, that was essentially his first year of Australian rules footy. He's not near best 22 atm and realistically a few spots down the depth chart. Hopefully this year he can up those and start pressing towards the senior side (and an extension).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A picture tells a thousand words, right, so there's no doubt where Lachie Fogarty wants to be. I wanna see the colour of his mouth-gard. Bring him over Mr Ambrogio.;)

DTitXZ8UMAAIq8G.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

Back