2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry if it came across a SC question but it genuinely wasn't intended to be one. I've been trying to find articles online to see what Fagan's plans with his talls are this year with the emergency of Andrews, Hipwood and McStay. Seems like he won't be forced to play a second ruck in the forward line if he chooses not to - but equally unsure about KPF depth with no one really sitting behind Walker now Schache has gone - hence asking about the ruck situation and trying to figure out if there's a natural forward there or if someone from down back may be played out of position/rotated throughout the year.

As an aside it kind of reminds me of Essendon a few years ago when we were spoiled for KPD but very few KPF - you have to either play a second ruck or play a defender out of position.
During the JLT games, a majority of the time it looked like Stef was staying out of the ruck contests at stoppages inside D50/F50 with one of the talls in that zone taking the contest. Good chance that'll happen during the season too, seems like something they are trying to implement.

He also thinks Essendon will win the flag. Grain of salt stuff.
He tipped West Coast last year.He's not going well with predictions of late.

Because no one else has been, so he'd be hoping to claim any success as a smug "I told you so".*

* He may even throw in a "And I was shouted down".
Could be. Despite being a bit of a self-indulgent prat, it could also be that as a 200+ game premiership player he might actually see something that some so-called experts can't. Hope so.

Saints fans very apprehensive re our game. Most see a win but also if they lose the universe will implode. For them it's a must win so the pressure will be intense. I think if we jump them in the first quarter we will have a good chance.

Saints fans very apprehensive re our game. Most see a win but also if they lose the universe will implode. For them it's a must win so the pressure will be intense. I think if we jump them in the first quarter we will have a good chance.

I'm super bullish about a round 1 win - think we can win the midfield battle and we have the better A-Graders now :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week of preseason. Can't wait for Thursday and team selection. That's when I realise male footy actually starts.

We watched the women tonight, have basketball tomorrow morning, Afl game Sunday Morning and hockey Sunday afternoon and the long AFL season only 6 days away. hello sport season, goodbye house/yard jobs.

Can you please give me a heads up . I do not have access. Greatly appreciate it
I don't have subscriber access either but the article header is probably as much as you need - King thinks we have the best young list in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back