Training 2018 Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw a tweet from super footy saying injury scare for Zach at training today? Didn't see any details.

Hopefully clickbait bullshit.
Slick midfielder Zach Merrett is one of the Brownlow Medal favourites but was forced off the track temporarily after copping a knock to the head in training.

The Bombers confirmed the slick midfielder was fine.

Ive only seen a few videos but the ones involving Parish he has been brushed off and beaten a little too easy by Guelfi and Stringer made him look silly (Im sure hes not the only one.

Anyone concerned by Parish and maybe being too much of a nice guy good bloke type similar to Heppell from when i see him on field and off. Maybe lacks a little killer instinct and hard edge in his game.

Ive only seen a few videos but the ones involving Parish he has been brushed off and beaten a little too easy by Guelfi and Stringer made him look silly (Im sure hes not the only one.

Anyone concerned by Parish and maybe being too much of a nice guy good bloke type similar to Heppell from when i see him on field and off. Maybe lacks a little killer instinct and hard edge in his game.
Not even slightly.

Maybe its preseason training and they are told not to tackle that hard.

Coaches would rather see a play develop and how our structures function than see a big dumping tackle.

FKM2TYN.gif

Not concerned at all. Always seems to have his head over the ball whenever I see him play...we haven't had anyone do that since the days of the Johnson brothers back in 2000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw a tweet from super footy saying injury scare for Zach at training today? Didn't see any details.

Hopefully clickbait bullshit.
I hate this post. I know, ‘hate’ is a strong word but it’s got me 3-4 times in the past few days opening this ******* thread to see it at the top of the page. It’s got me each time...

He was our toughest midfielder when it mattered most. In the EF vs Sydney

I hate this post. I know, ‘hate’ is a strong word but it’s got me 3-4 times in the past few days opening this ******* thread to see it at the top of the page. It’s got me each time...
Sorry. I did say I hoped it was clickbait bullshit and was literally walking out the door when I posted it so didn't have time to try and dig deeper.

Not even a little bit.

That kid is an absolute mongrel on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back